Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new cycle

1. I

Help with Dbol cycle

Hi guys, This is going to be my first cycle ever and I need some advice. My plan is to do a four week cycle of dbol 40mg per day with 250mg Enanth once a week. After my four week cycle on dbol how long should I continue with the Enanth? I also plan to use a liver detox and estrogen blocker the...
  2. L

New Guy First Cycle with Pics and I need Advise.

Thanks for all the great information, I’ve been following the last month or so just not posting until now. I am ready to run a cycle to get cut. I have bought the following SARMS1 and N2B: 100mg S4 two bottles 100mg GW 501516 two bottles 50mg MK2866 one bottle 420caps N2 Guard two bottles...
  3. taylormade

Planning second cycle, advice on what to use

History: Nearing completion of first cycle which consisted of 500mg Test-e a week with .4mg Liquidex EOD. Had great gains throughout the cycle, lean body mass went up significantly. Currently planning out next cycle and wanting to utilize Anabolshops 25% discount this week. I wanted to add...
  4. D

looking for info on cycle and supplier for start up

Hey whats up guys, I am a new member and signed up to this forum for help. I am looking to start a cycle and pack on some new muscle. I have previously taken test before once with great results from bd and then once again taken tren/test from a bs source with not much results. So my question is...
  5. B

First time CYCLE, NEED HELP

Hi, looking forward to use the following cycle, please advise accordingly. Please let me know if this is the right cycle to start as a beginner. I am 5'11 with 180 lbs., bmi 15-20, age 31, train 3-4 days for 1 hour each, medium built. Purpose: to gain muscle weight and will only be doing 1...
  6. L

New guy loving all the info

I'm the type of guy who reads ....reads....on yea reads on a subject once I've decided to jump in anything and with that I've decided after two horrible ankle surgeries to get back in the gym and workout as I'm finally able to do so physically and mentally ....I will do legs but do so much as...
  7. F

Need suggestions on ai/pct dose and cycling for test e and test p

Just got my Test E and P in from Anabolshop in about 11 days international. I need all the help and positive suggestions I can get on proper dosing for the test and then when the best time to do my pct's. This will be my first time training with test. I'm 46 and I do whey protein, creatine...
Back
Top Bottom