Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

study

1. M

Inhibitor of HPTA negative feedback loop and applications...

Hi everyone, new to the forum as a poster but been using this site among a few others as reference for many years now. \ I wanted to see if anyone has had experience or any knowledge about blocking the inhibition (negative feedback loop) that exogenous administration of AAS has on our...
  2. M

AAS Study

Hello, I am a med school graduate currently writing my thesis on "performance enhancing drugs ins sports" in the field of endocrinology. A part of the study is a statistical analysis of an online survey. If you find some time to fill the questionnaire I would be very thankful! Only current AAS...
  3. Beastly

Game changer...study shows how to easily convert "bad" starch to a good one...

Game changer...study shows how to easily convert "bad" starch to a good one... This is pretty crazy...but backed by studies. By cooking, cooling and reheating high insulin releasing starches such as pasta and white potatoes, you turn them into "resistant starches" that act like fiber, helping...
  4. J

Steroids ranked against alcohol, tobacco, cocaine, and other drugs in terms of harm

"We developed and explored the feasibility of the use of a nine-category matrix of harm, with an expert delphic procedure, to assess the harms of a range of illicit drugs in an evidence-based fashion. We also included five legal drugs of misuse (alcohol, khat, solvents, alkyl nitrites, and...
Back
Top Bottom