Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fish oil

1. C

best fish oil options

there are about 50 fish oil options to choose from and I’m not sure which is the best one for me can you give me some advice on what you would recommend I’m looking to improve my joint health and give me something that will lubricate my shoulders which are getting a little cracky lately
  2. F

Fish oil options

I'm looking online and I'm seeing a lot of fish oil options that are available the crazy thing is some of them are extremely cheap and some of them are really expensive is it all about getting your money's worth or should I just go with a cheaper one? for example I saw one called Puritans...
  3. C

Fish oil in tabs or caps?

what are the best options when it comes to fish oil should I be using tabs or capsules. I don't want to get the fish burps when I take them because it's pretty embarrassing if I'm out on a date or something to burp in front of a girl
  4. H

flax or fish oil?

Which one is better if I want to up my fat intake via supplementation and also help with joints and general health? My vitamin shop sells both but not sure which to get. The guy working there said to get both
  5. H

Fish oil options

what are the best fish oil options that you recommend? I’m currently using nature’s bounty fish oil and not getting much results. Looking at the label it doesn't have a big amount in it so maybe that is why.
  6. X

Best oils to take for joints

what are the best oils that take for the joints? I know some people are taking fish oil and others are taking krill oil I'm also interested in taking some other supplements as well. my knees tend to bother me when I am doing a lot of leg work, especially things like leg extension.
  7. L

Fish oil needed

My doctor said I need to get more facts in my diet because my heart is not doing as well as it should be for my age. I'm 44 years old and he wants to put me on cholesterol medication if this doesn't get corrected he recommended I try fish oil can you give me a good brand please
  8. 3

Fish oil scams

I read something today about fish oil and how most fish oil out there is a scam they use the cheapest fish they can grab and it doesn't even have very much oil in it or fats do you know much about this and what are my options if I want to supplement with it
  9. J

Fish oil vs. fish

is there any advantages to consuming fish oil versus just eating fish? my grandma is Japanese and when she is in town she takes me fishing and we can't a lot of fish to eat. Am I getting enough oils from that where I don't need to supplement with fish oil. Or is the fish oil concentrated or I...
  10. T

fish oil tips

I find fish and seafood in general nasty. It all started as a kid when my parents took me out to eat and we all had fish and all of us ended up in the hospital with food poisoning. I heard though that we have to get it so was thinking fish oil might be better for me. Which brand?
  11. T

Fish oil supplement help

my wife bought me a bunch of supplements for my birthday and she didn't know what she was doing and I end up with a bunch of fish oil enough to last me like 2 years. do you think the stuff will be okay to use or should I try returning some of it and only using what I can use over the next few months
  12. G

Taking a break from supplements

right now I'm taking several different supplements and wondering if I need to take a break from them. I'm using fish oil, creatine, and multivitamins. If I were to take them everyday in the morning is that going to work, or do I need to take a month or two off and then go back on them
  13. B

how to tell the difference in fish oil

my doctors says I need more good fats in my diet. I am reading the fish oil bottles and I see different things on the label. Omegas, Super EPA, krill oil, fish oil, salmon oil, cannot make up my mind. Also by oil would that be the same as buying tuna in a can that says oil vs. Water?
  14. H

Researching fish oil

I am researching different types of fish oil and getting different opinions on whether DHA and EPA content is good. And that is what I should look for and how much is the amount. I also heard that krill oil is baby fish and it is even better then fish oil cause it has antioxidants and...
  15. C

fish oil not working for me

I am using fish oil i got from CVS and they aren't working well for me. I am getting a lot of loose bowels and I am also getting the fish burpies that everyone talks about. are both these things normal and will they go away or should i just stop using them? I'm looking for some boost to my...
  16. WilliWash

do I need fish oil?

Been taking some multi-vitamins but reading some posts here, guys really pushing fish oil, how crucial is it? I don't want to take the liquid, takes horrible and not going to do it. I guess I can do caps but is it really needed is the question. A lot of hype behind fish oil and how about the...
  17. undergroundPUMP

how much is too much fish oil?

started taking 4 spoons of fish oil per day, how much is really too much with this oil? I want to go up to about 10 tbsp to really get my healthy fat intake up but not sure how safe it is
  18. AllanS

Fish oil with multivitamins

I bought a bottle of GNC multi vitamins and not sure if they got enough omega 3s in them, looking to really load up on fish oil. What's the best amount of fish oil I should have dailY? looking at like 3 tbsp./day
Back
Top Bottom