Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

customs

1. K

Sarms.forsale no labels?

I ordered from sarms.forsale and the products got to me with the labels ripped off of them. I'm not sure if someone at the post office or maybe Customs opened it up and did this or if they send them this way. But this seems a little weird to me. How am I supposed to know what I'm getting and...
  2. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Radio #427 Testosterone 1,500mg per week and got a letter from custo

Evolutionary.org Radio #427 Testosterone 1,500mg per week and got a letter from customs. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-radio-427-testosterone-1500mg-per-week-and-got-a-letter-from-customs/...
  3. O

Dealing with seized package

I ordered some steroids from across the ocean and I had a couple questions about my experience it seems like the package has been seized as a hit New York and has been stuck in customs for a month do you think that you always get a postcard in the mail when it sees also should I use the same...
  4. M

Safest way to get a delivery ? IN USA

Hey what’s up? Hey I’m brand new I’m sorry if this is not in the right section. Just wondering about the usual procedure or safest way to go about receiving packages in the USA. I mean do we Just Order them and hope that if customs intercepts they don't send law enforcement to my door? If anyone...
  5. J

customs paranoia / med-lab-supply "processing" forever

So I worried in another thread that I ordered two international products (one is recreational and has nothing to do with bodybuilding/lifting)... both never came after 40 days. I used my real address but my girlfriend's name with a different last name from what's on her legal name - she's okay...
Back
Top Bottom