Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test only cycle

1. D

Newbie Log

So I did a ton of research, read the forums and acquired a good deal of knowledge regarding gear, diet, pct etc. I'm aware that I'll probably get ripped to shreds for jumping right into deep end, but I couldn't find too many logs by guys that were in my position, so I figured I'd take one for...
  2. S

Test only or stacked cycle?

Hi evo community! I'm a new user here. So far, I'm loving this site and plan to stay here. Well, here is my situation. I'm planning on doing my first cycle and I need input on whether I should just use test or stack it with another compound. I'm thinking test E. What do you all think? If I do...
  3. S

Test only or a stacked cycle?

Hi evo community! I'm a new user here. So far, I'm loving this site and plan to stay here. Well, here is my situation. I'm planning on doing my first cycle and I need input on whether I should just use test or stack it with another compound. I'm thinking test E. What do you all think? If I do...
Back
Top Bottom