Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post workout

1. H

Post workout nutrition?

what do you think is the best supplement to take post workout I'm currently looking for something that I can take after I get done weight training when is the best time to take this supplement also
  2. C

Best time to use Creatine

I had a question about the best time to use Creatine. I usually take supplements 3 times a day. Pre workout Post workout When I wake up out of those three options when is the best and most optimal time to use Creatine and should I mix it with something else besides just plain water
  3. S

Completely skip shake after workout,for fatloss???

Hello I heard that for fat loss the best way to lose as much fat as possible is,by skipping the post workout shake completely That means no carbs and protein after workout but eat 1 hour after a real meal only. I have all information from Gary ward from BIOS 3 training on youtube heres the video...
  4. S

How to burn the most fat post workout??

Im dieting now and Im wondering if I should take carbs(sugar) right after my workout+cardio to replenish my glycogen or should I only drink a protein shake and eat my carbs 1 hour after with some protein again. I wanna burn fat but I don't wanna lose muscle!!!
  5. S

gummy bears post workout???

Whats your opinion on gummy bears right after a workout????What do you guys use??? Gummy bears are made out of glucose that perfect after training its a fast absorbing carb. Why should I use some expensive powder,when I can use some cheap tasty gummy bears??? I have enough supplements already I...
  6. TheDuvall

N2Slin - preworkout or post?

Just finished reading this article here: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/n2slin-truth-about-n2slin-s-formula-9908.html should I use n2slin preworkout or postworkout guys? it's a nutrient partitioning agent so I should use it post training with carbs to help me grow?
Back
Top Bottom