Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shredding

1. S

Cardarine cycle followed by Stenabolic cycle?

So I have looked around for a while and cannot find the answer to this question: If I use Cardarine (GW) for 8-10 weeks, as suggested to prevent receptor "tolerance", then immediately follow the end of that cycle with a cycle of Stenabolic (SR9009), will my cellular receptors still have a...
  2. C

cutting cycle advice

Hi guys im in cutting phase, 6.1 96 kg 10/9% bf. Im on tren ace 500 aweek, test prop 300 and anadrol75/100 mg ed. Im trying to cut bf to 6/7% but it s very hard. i train 3 X week in superset, 3/4 days of cardio a week 20 minutes running, and my diet is like this: 1 30g vitargo 40g whey 2 100...
  3. C

cutting advice

Hi guys, im in my cutting phase. now 6.1 97 kg 10 % bf. Im on tren a 300mg ew, test prop 300mg ew and anadrol 75/100 mg ed, using letro to keep estrogen low. my problem is that i want to shred to maybe to 5/6% bf. will i lose muscle if ill jump on a ketogenic diet ? better dropping 500 cal and...
Back
Top Bottom