Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gh

1. P

First Time HGH

Hello, I am almost 25 y/o, about 6/ 180. I have been lifting for about 5/6 years now. I have also taken a pro-hormone before, years ago. I have a hypothetical question for ya'll. Say that I ordered HGH off of the internet. I received 20 bottles with white shit in the bottom. I have been...
  2. C

HGH with no GH gut?

Is there some way to use HGH without having a huge distended stomach? Im looking to use HGH for tendon and joint health specifically, along as recovery and size secondly. I know most of the sides increase directly with the amount of gh used. I've heard the larger guys who compete can use near 12...
  3. B

best canadian UG GH product?

hey guys, i get all excited when i see people talking about getting all these brand names ive read about on GH. but the sources are all US!! = ( can someone she some light on, what is the best canadian UG gh products available? there seems to be a lot of ug gh but i keep reading mixed...
  4. C

Sarms advice

Thinking to use some MK2866 (Ostarine) finished my test-deca cycle. Starting osta in pct and go on till my next cycle, like 8-10 weeks. Should i stack S4 with osta, and MK 677 instead of GH ? I heard that uniquemicals.com is the best source for SARMS that are at the best price. So intra-cycle...
Back
Top Bottom