Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroid injections

1. wolfpackalpha

[INJECTING STEROIDS] Introduction to Intramuscular Injections

In this injection series, we will discuss basic injection techniques and more advanced picture and Q/A. This is Part 1, called "Introduction to Intramuscular injections." Read on... Summary: How to aspirate? How to do clean injections? Why do you need short or long needles? and more...
  2. R

Sustanon250, cypionate, anavar, winstrol stanozolol,dianabol, hygetropin for sale

Contact via call or text 848 227 2143 ANABOLIC STEROIDS, GROWTH HORMONES,TESTOSTERONES FOR READY SUPPLY FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PICTURES AND OUR PRICELIST EMAIL ([email protected]) WE HAVE ALPHA PHARMA BRAND,GENESIS INJECTIONS, BALKAN PHARMA, BRITISH PHARMA INJECTIONS...
  3. S

First steroid injection done!!!

Hello Guys I did my first injection yesterday I used 25 gage needel in my glutes I did inject 2ml of gear at one time,is that ok?? Everything went fine but my glutes hurt a bit from the injection Is this normal,when will it go away??? How fast should I inject,maybe i did it too fast and thats...
  4. P

HGH Virgin

Hello All, Thanks for viewing this post. I'm a 45 yr old male. I suffer from hypothyroidism and have a bitch of a time losing weight. I do workout about 4-5 times a week and it consists of a mix of Crossfit and HIT training. I currently weigh 205lbs. A friend of mine suggested I try HGH and gave...
  5. S

test p shots eod or ed?

About to start testosterone propionate and want to know what is the ideal way to inject it - every day or every other day? i'll be injecting in the quads and delts just if that's of interesting to you.
Back
Top Bottom