Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids in uk

1. H

Overweight and motivated to get leaner with sarms

I'm a big guy I weigh over 300 lb and I am somewhere around 6 ft tall I feel like if I lost 50 to 100 lb that would be perfect I'm very motivated to make some changes in my life because I want to watch my children grow up I've done some research on sarms and came up with a plan. Tell me...
  2. J

cardarine cycle

Hello im new here and I recently bought a bottle of umbrella labs for my research and I bought the Polyethylene Glycol rather than the poly-cell formula and i wanted to ask if i made a mistake or if the Polyethylene Glycol formula should still bring good results. Thank you for your time
  3. E

Check out my sarms cycle/pct layout

First off I am 23 years old and i’m around 170 pounds and short and stocky The 2 sarms i want to run are rad140 and cardarine gw My plan is 20mgs RAD and 25mgs GW My issue is the GW, the bottle is 20mgs/ml and it will only last me about 3 weeks i estimate. Is this normal and if so can i...
  4. G

First Cycle, First Post!

First time posting, but I have been reading and learning so much on this forum! So many great guys, giving good advice. Going to run my first ever cycle sometime in the next couple months and want to make sure I am on the right path. Main goals are to lower bodyfat % and gain strength in...
  5. Q

GW cardarine works with ostarine MK?

6’1’’ 210 pounds. 20% body fat Average build and 25 years old How does GW and MK work together to help boost fat loss and build lean muscle mass. Can someone explain the science? I know that cardarine should be ran at 20mgs and ostarine usually people are using it 50mgs a day. Would 8 weeks...
  6. W

Adjusting sarms dosing times or no? S4 and gw

Using s4 andarine and cardarine gw Right now I work out in the morning and my energy levels kind of go down as a day goes on because I have an office job and also we are not really given the best food for lunch. I could always walk about 20 minutes downtown and get a healthier lunch that isn't...
  7. Y

Am i too old to use sarms at 60?

I’ve been reading that i am too old to use sarms because it can shut down my hpta forever if i mess with them My specific ones that I want to use are going to be MK 677 nutrobal because i want to get Some hgh benefits I’m also interested in gw cardarine too. What would be the dosages for...
  8. Y

Running a sarms cycle with no GW

I'm looking to try using sarms but don’t want to mess with cardarine gw. Just don’t trust the sarm after the stuff i’ve read about it when it comes to cancer and tumors (both run in my family) Would i be able to switch to sr9009 and avoid any complications? Was going to run it like this...
  9. Basicstero

Basicstero.com - Official Pharmacom Labs supplier! Welcome!

Hi guys! I`m glad to inform you about opening our official online store of Pharmacom Labs products basicstero.com We are not intermediate suppliers, we officialy represent Pharmacom Labs company! You can check our authenticity by entering "basicstero" on http://pharmacomlabs.com/dealers All...
Back
Top Bottom