Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cruise

1. A

blast and cruise supplements

I know some of you aren’t big fans of doing the whole blasting Cruise thing but I’m in my late 20s and this is what I want to do. So I’m going to do it whether you agree with it or not. My question is with supplements should I be taking along with the blasting Cruise and why would you recommend...
  2. P

My next Blast Cycle Test, Tren, EQ, Superdrol & Sarm Cycle

Hi Everyone, New to the site as a poster but have been reading threads on here for a couple years now. I'm currently 4 weeks out from my first Men's Physique Competition, currently at 183ibs, 8-9% body fat and shaping up nicely - shooting for gold!!! Anyway that's not why I'm posting, so I'm...
  3. G

Transitioning due to the COVID virus

Hello all, I was in the middle of a blast (dietting down). All gyms in my area closed (just ordered some dumbbells for at home) I decided to transition into a cruise and blast again when gyms open up again. Now because I was in the meat of a cutting diet I am a little confused as to what the...
  4. M

Test Only + SARMS

So, I have never tried SARMs before but I’m super interested. Science behind it is amazing and I want to throw in some Ibutamoren with my cycle. Also, as PCT I plan on running some clen, Nolvadex, Ostarine, Ligandrol, RAD140 and I’m wondering if anyone else has ever done a cycle similarly to this?
  5. B

Adding sarms in on a blast

Need some help deciding whether to run rad140 or cardarine on cycle. I’m currently running 400mg test a week with 600mg EQ a week and im starting to look bloated/pudgy as fuck probably due to the high test, although I have been trying to eat a lot more calories. Im a month into my cycle and I’ve...
  6. G

Winstrol After Blast?

Im about to go on a ~12-14 week long bulking blast of 600mg Test Cyp/week and 400mg Deca/week. After this I plan to drop down 150-200mg test Cyp/week and 50-100mg Deca/week (joint helath). When I drop back down to my cruising dosage I plan to start cutting. Can I immediatly jump back in with a...
  7. G

First Blast of Blast and Cruise, Help?

Hello all, lurker of many forums here. First time poster. Background: ~8-9 Years of lifting, ~4 Years of serious diet and programmed lifting. Age 23 I’ve been on “TRT” for the past 4-5 months (I was in the double digits for total testosterone from age 20 up and I had done no PED, drugs, ect. to...
  8. V

Bridge and cruising on TRT

Dear forum gurus! I have recently been prescribed TRT. As far as I understand one does not need PCT in TRT. I would use bridge with sarms and cruise to the next cycle. The question is: If my cycle which includes slow acting deca finished on 1 of November (last pin) when exactly can I start...
  9. S

Legend Pharmaceuticals Log and Review

Hi Fellas, Just wanted to get a review started on this next cycle here. Currently being trained by an IBFF pro so diet and workout regiment are completely locked in. Had my boys run this stuff a few times in the past with good results and great pricing so I will be posting regular updates...
  10. J

Best SARM for keeping strength during a cruise?

Hey, so during cruises I like to go at TRT levels of test. I was wondering if SARMs would be a bad idea during a cruise, or if I could use mild SARM doses to maintain strength during one. If so, which SARM would that be? I've read about S4 and it seems to be really good, but wolfpack writes well...
  11. J

Tapering off tren vs. coming off directly and shutdown/side effects

If you were typically taking 500mg/week of trenbolone and you tapered this down to 150mg/week, could you eventually taper it down to nothing to more smoothly come off? I'm asking because I took a 500mg/week tren dose down to 150mg/week and noticed even less sides than when it's at higher...
Back
Top Bottom