Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

amino acids

1. C

why are amino acids so pushed?

I had a question about using amino acids. I see them pushed a lot and the prices range from five dollars to fifty dollars which is a huge gap you don’t see stuff like that with things like protein powder or even creatine. Why do you think that amino acids are pushed so much in the bodybuilding...
  2. N

Amino acids workout recovery

This stuff is supposed to be a really good anabolic and bridging supplement that you can take. each bottle has 240 capsules. it's supposed to support muscle protein synthesis, amino acid support complex, and it boosts your amino acid levels in the body I'm looking to feed my muscles more...
  3. N

Using more amino acids?

What is the max dosage I can use of amino acids before I should stop taking them? I’m currently doing 3x the recommended dosage not seeing any changes yet. When do these kick in?
  4. P

Amino acid profiles

Was wondering why amino acids weren't being more talked about on here. Aren't they really good to take before your workout because they feed your muscles while you are training? also would it be a good idea to take them after the workout 2 for recovery
  5. S

Liquid Aminos better than pills?

what is your opinion about taking liquid amino acids vs. taking the pill form? I noticed when I take the liquid it kind of goes through me and sometimes I'll have diarrhea. I hope this doesn't mean that it's not getting absorbed in my body
  6. L

Amino acids daily?

someone told me that I should be taking amino acids everyday because they help feed my muscles in help them repair and grow how often should I be taking them and is it okay to take them a few times a week or should I be taking them everyday consistent
  7. V

Expired amino acids

I loaded up on amino acids bcaa’s when my local supplement store shut down. Got 85% off too, I bought about $200 worth for a huge discount. The problem is I was so excited about getting a deal that I didn’t pay attention that the stuff was expired lol. I can’t take it back now, would it still...
  8. I

superpump gaspari labs?

I picked up a tub of this watermelon flavored superpump max from gaspari. It has a really good formula including taurine and amino acids. It is supposed to give a nice pump when you workout. The label says to take it before your workout every training day to get max pumps, so I have been...
  9. sc@lici

Universal Nutrition Juiced Amino acids

Universal Nutrition Juiced Amino acids, can I use these instead of like prohormones? they say on website it literally is hardcore enough to boost hgh levels and shit, is that even true? and will it impact my growth, I want SUPER MASSIVE pumps and getting bigger soon guys
  10. wolfpackalpha

Protein needed to improve muscle gains?

Did you know you need constant protein intake to improve your muscle gains? read more... Article: http://www.evolutionary.org/improve-you-muscle-gains-with-protein/
Back
Top Bottom