Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms pct

1. R

SARMS/PCT and hairless

I’ve always had some light thinning around the crown of my head. I’ve been on Propecia for several years and have been able to maintain pretty well. I did a cycle of our RAD 140 and LGD. Immediately after I started Clomid at 25 mg per day. I’m noticing a significant increase in shedding at the...
  2. V

Need Help First Sarm Stack Rad-140/MK-677/LGD

Hi there, I need some help with starting my first Sarm Stack. Used Mk-667 before and loved it from the same company. I am 18 years old, 5”8 130 lbs. I did my research already but, Its hard when has different opinions like taking 20mg of Rad-140 a day anyway I can’t afford that so that leaves...
  3. P

Sarms pct n2 guard

I m 25..profesional shot putter..my pb is 17 mtr..my bench is 300 lbs..squat 500..dead lift 550..shoulder jerk 300 lbs..on food suppliments and natural herbs Now i want some speed and strength so i m going to start my first steroid cycle..i was thinking about 200mg cypo per week and 20mg stana...
  4. I

My first SARMs cycle

I’m about to start a 10-12 week sarms cycle of osta and cardarine but before I do I have a few questions. As a little background I’m middle aged and already on TRT. I was thinking of adding one more to the mix for mass so I was thinking of either RAD140 or LGD4033. Which would you recommend...
Back
Top Bottom