Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fadogia

1. G

Good testosterone boosting

looking for a supplement that can boost my testosterone levels. Right now they're in the 300 area, I would like to get them up to maybe four or five hundred I heard that fadogia and Tribulus where the most popular but are there others that you guys are using that you can recommend
  2. N

fadogia dosages for libido

my libido has been dropping lower and lower as I’ve gotten older. I am now in my 50’s and want to feel young again can you suggest the best dosage for fadogia and how much of it and how long is okay to use? Do I take it just beforehand or daily?
  3. K

fadogia supps

fadogia is the #1 testosterone booster on the market according to the studies I have read. Is it true though that it works better when you use a lot of it like really go high and triple the dosage. Or is it better to use a bunch of herbals together with it for best results. And how high will...
  4. P

fadogia supplements for libido

I have been reading good things about fadogia and how guys have used it for hundreds of years to boost libido and help with erections and all that. My question is should I run it by itself and how much should be the dosage? Is 3000mg too much? Or is it better in a stack?
  5. J

Which is better Tribulus or fadogia

so it's having this debate with my boyfriend about which herbal is better for sex drive and more sperm ejaculation. We both enjoy tasting each other and the products that help increase cum usually made it taste nasty. He said he had used fadogia previously with an X and it worked, but I said...
  6. S

Will Tribulus show up on a drug test

I have a question I have an upcoming drug test that I have to take as part of my parole. And I've used steroids before and they know about it, I'm not sure if the blood test that they're going to do includes testosterone but will fadogia flag anything since it's a testosterone booster oh, just...
  7. G

libido boosting supplements

I'm embarassed to even ask this question to my doctor so i figured i would post here anonymously lol. I'm looking to improve my libido. right now I only have sex with my wife a couple times per month but want to improve that number. i've read about tribulus and fadogia, what else works good?
Back
Top Bottom