Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help needed

1. A

New and need advice from someone with experience w sarms - lgd/gw/s4 stack

Just ordered the following SARMS: LGD-4033 10mg/ml x 30ml Sarms-S4 25mg/ml x 30ml GW-501516 10mg/ml x 30ml I've never stacked before I am under 30yrs old, just under 6ft 166lbs and at around 8%-10% Body Fat while I go to the gym 5 days a week once a day. I'm just getting back into a gym...
  2. C

Madison James Research |Scam? - Order not received

I have had some similar issues with Madison James Research (MJR) I hope to get resolved. I placed an order for some tadalafil on 6/1. On 6/4 a shipping label was created. Since then (it is now 6/13) there has been no activity and the order is still not mailed out yet. I have sent the company...
  3. T

Need Advice figuring out 1st Cycle

hello. im a 24 year old male. standing 5'10. weigh 180 lbs. 16% body fat right now. been working out for 9 year but bodybuilding seriously (counting macros and all) for the past 4 years now. I was 173 lbs with 6% fat 2 years ago. Then I bulked up for a year and became 193 lbs with 20+% fat. My...
  4. D

College athlete looking for advice/help

Hey guys. Here's my situation: I'm a college rugby player who is undersized for my position and I need to gain some serious weight. I've been lifting for a number of years and although I have seen great results, my body type severely limits my ability as an athlete and prevents me from pursuing...
  5. R

Do I need A PCT for Anavar ?

Hi guys, i need some real help ! this is the 1st time i have ever used steroids im want to use anavar 100mgs (50mg tabs) a day for 12 weeks ? Is there anything else i need with it ? was thinking of using n2gaurd as i heard that it is highly recommended with it ? can someone please help me...
  6. D

A Newbie's Test E cycle and PCT.....Any suggestions?

Hello Board, I am a 6' 200lbs 23 y.o. male with 7 years of lifting experience but feel that I have reached my natural genetic limit as an ectomorph. I am looking to proportion my biceps to forearms, shoulders to chest and calves to quads. I have ordered 250mg/ml or cc of Test E 10 ml (in other...
  7. L

CEM Products?

Anyone have any experience using CEMproducts liquid tamox for PCT or any of their other products? g2g, underdosed, bunk?
  8. K

New to the site, seeking input on upcoming cycle

Hey y'all, Just signed up for Evolutionary.org yesterday and really loving the community from the massive amounts of posts I have read. Very knowledgable folks and very good input, very happy to be here! That being said, I wondered if I could get some input on the new cycle I have put together...
  9. F

Best simple SARM cycle

Does anyone know what a good simple SARM cycle is that I should run for strength gain? I was also wondering what a Good pct cycle would be as well.
  10. D

Msten and SARM.

Ok I've run LGD, osta, and S4 all together for 12 week run and liked the out come. I was thinking about pairing msten with a sarm for my next run. I was wondering if anyone knows which would be best to run with msten (LGD,s4,osta) and what should I run with full pct? I'm really working my way...
  11. B

Just getting started

Hey everyone, I'm new here just getting started. I just wondering if someone can give me some help. im 27 5'11" 190 pounds. I'm getting back into working out after a shoulder injury and have been looking for some help. its only been a couple months getting back at it. I have a solid diet with...
  12. A

Please help first cycle

hello im 22 years old been lifting for a solid 5 years, consistently going 5-6days a week doing a push, pull, lower split while doing progressive overload, and tracking my macros im 5'11 and about 18O pounds at about 11-12%bf atm im planning to run my first cycle starting november 1st. 6OOmg...
  13. B

Beginner looking for a reliable source

hey guys, looking for a reliable source to order Test T 250 and Nolva? please PM a link, will be greatly appreciated. thanks
  14. B

First time CYCLE, NEED HELP

Hi, looking forward to use the following cycle, please advise accordingly. Please let me know if this is the right cycle to start as a beginner. I am 5'11 with 180 lbs., bmi 15-20, age 31, train 3-4 days for 1 hour each, medium built. Purpose: to gain muscle weight and will only be doing 1...
  15. G

Help reading bloodwork!! post pct bloods

I was finally able to get bloodwork done, the only problem is that I don't know what it all means:confused::confused: Can someone help me to figure it all out, thanks Test Name Result Flag Reference Range Lab CBC With Differential/Platelet WBC 6.7 3.4-10.8 x10E3/uL 01 RBC 5.16 4.14-5.80...
  16. T

Need some legit sourc(prizer grade Aromasin) Great Test Cyp Legit, and HCG $$$$$

I am looking to get on this protocol with the top grade stuff. To get done in lab is $$$$$$$$$$$$ so if it's not cheap I get it. This was my thought, I weight 196 and abou 6'1. I was curious could I just cycle aromsin and HCG. Not sure what the best bet with aromasin is. I would run it alone but...
  17. A

New Girl!

Hey. Just wanted to get some feedback....I hope this is the right place for this post...sorry if its not I did soooo much research and still think theres so much I don't dont know! Long story short...I was stuck in a rut with my weight and bf%. My diet was right on and my training was tip...
  18. Atrox

Looking for an entry level cycle to get me in shape

Me: 42, 5'10, 230lb, hypertensive but controlled, diabetic but my diet and cardio are actually bringing my sugar into normal again. I've spent the better part of 10 years with insomnia and general joint pain, although mostly in knees and shoulders. Last time I was in good shape was 6 months of...
  19. Z

Advise needed

Hi, I'm planing on starting a cycle soon. I've done dbol winny a long time ago(didn't like it) the past 5 years I've run a cycle of test e once a year winny winny at the end to get rid of the water and I love it. This time I want to try something new; test e 500$mg pw. Eq 400mg pw. Masteron...
Back
Top Bottom