Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

swimming

1. G

Swimming and sarms

I am going to be competing this spring at a regional swimming competition. I'm 22 years old and am in college trying to qualify for the Olympics I'm looking to use sarms. Which sarms can help with swimming? My weakness is the back leg of the swim
  2. C

AAS for swimming performance, natty first cycle

I'm 19, 6'0", 170 completely lean, D2 swimmer, meaning I've done most everything I naturally could to get near elite level in the sport. Need to really drop a lot of progress this season, been natural my whole life, don't have to worry about being tested till 2024. I've been on a relative...
  3. U

Best supplements from n2bm

I am browsing the n2bm website and I came across a bunch of cool supplements and they have good descriptions. I wanted to know what you recommend for someone in my situation. I'm 54 years old and my goals are to get better at activities like tennis and swimming. Which supplement on their website...
  4. D

Supplements for diving

I am a diver and my dream is to eventually get to Australia to dive the Great Barrier Reef. I'm saving up about 20 to 30,000 to do it. however in the meantime I need to improve my Dives as I'm a newbie. What are some supplements that you think can help me with improving my endurance and my...
  5. O

1st cycle review + question

I got LGD and I was planning on taking it for 8 weeks at a dose of 10mg a day. Around 10 days in within the cycle I felt like I had no energy and I was having trouble sleeping. But i was gaining weight so I did not think it was due to the LGD. However it was getting worse and after week 4 I...
Back
Top Bottom