Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren ace

1. Agnar65

Advice on Trenbolone Acetate for Bulking

I'm looking on doing a 8 week beginner cycle in the future too bulk. Would love some advice please Brothers. I'm also going to be doing a deca300 and test e250 cycle but don't know if I can add tren ace to the cycle or should I just do the tren cycle after my pct and break?
  2. Dozer55

NPP or Tren ace

Hello I am back again been thinking of trying NPP for the winter bulk then do another Tren cycle late spring or late summer. So I’ll lay out both cycles that I have planned. Cycle 1: Anadrol 25mg weeks 1-4 Test e or c. 500mg weeks 1-10 NPP. 300mg weeks 1-8 Cycle 2: Test c or e 500mg weeks...
  3. T

1st Cycle of Tren Ace and Test E RESULTS!

What's up bro's, just wanted to post some info after my first cycle and yes... My first cycle was tren! First off let me start by saying I did loads and loads of research prior to starting my cycle so I don't need any negative comments here. Just trying to shed some light on the effects I...
  4. G

HCG is it needed?

Is hcg needed in a pct? Or is clomid and nolvadex enough? If aromasin and dostinex are used through cycle and pct could I leave out hcg?
  5. K

Tren Ace and Test E cycle log

Okay guys so I'm new to the forum this is actually my first post but I'm not new to AAS. I did my first cycle when I was 19 stupidly, I did do research and I did do it right for the most part but it was stupid that I did it at that age. I've ran three cycle since then. One 8 week cycle of test...
  6. X

Need Advice on Second Cycle - Tren

Hey bros! I'm looking to start a tren cycle, but as this is only my second cycle and I have never run Tren before, I could use some help in putting it together. I'm looking for a clean bulk, as I am a fitness model. Here's what I've got so far after researching it. I'd appreciate y'alls input...
  7. B

Cut Cycle update

My cutting cycle is going good! Been on 100 mg test p and 75 mg tren ace eod for bout 30 days now. Haven't had many sides and was starting 2 wonder. Main thing so far has been appetite, been get out of hand here and there and messing up diet but it's more self control than anything.lol. Been...
  8. B

Upped the tren dosage

Started test p at 100 mg eod bout 15 days ago. I added the tren ace 2nd week at 50 mg eod 4 the 1st week. No sides as of yet, sweat or insomnia so 2day i went 75mg. I plan on staying at 75mg rest of tren duration, bout 6 more weeks. I wouldn't mind going 100mg after next week but I planned on...
Back
Top Bottom