Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bpc 157

1. J

Boc157 and tb500

Hey all, I’m looking to start a session on both these peptides but really have no idea on dosage or injection points but have heard how magic they are. I injured my shoulder 7 years ago in a truck accident and I’ve been through physio and countless injections. Any info that anyone can shed...
  2. asdxcc2q1z

Approved Log Recovery Comeback Log - Peptides

Hi, I'm going to start a log as there were many requests and I reckon it would be beneficial for others to gain something out of my experience, and a good way to motivate myself further by giving updates on this forum. Stats: Age: 24 Lifting since: 17 Current Weight: 180lb Height: 178cm Lifts...
  3. 9

BPC-157 and cancer risk

I'm very excited about using bpc 157 to help with my elbows wrists, and my ankles which have been bothering me for the past year. I plan on getting a tiny needle and injecting directly into the spot. But I've read some things online about it increasing my chances of cancer. Can anyone on here...
  4. P

Bpc 157 vial size

I'm looking to try bpc-157 to help with some joint and disc issues. My question is is it safe to inject it directly into the disc in the back or is that too risky? My second question is which size vial should I buy, they have 10 mg mg in 5 mg vials . I'm not sure which to choose is it just an...
  5. A

Peptide BPC 157

My rat jacked up his knee, so I've been reading up on BPC 157 and TB500. Anybody use BPC 157 on their rat?
Back
Top Bottom