Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vitamin d

1. R

Oxytocin for climax. For difficult climax.

Has anyone had any experience with using oxytocin injection or nasal spray to help reach climax? Or any other compound that helped.
  2. S

Benefits of vitamin D and B

I was reading that there are a lot of benefits to vitamin D and B and we should be supplementing them. It's supposed to be good for your skin, hair, and also to help you build more muscle and have more energy. Is this something I should be supplementing?
  3. L

Vitamin supplements ?

Is it worth it to take Vitamin D supplements or are they a waste of money what about vitamin B for energy? I see a lot of these in the store shelves and not sure that many people buy them. Do we need them as weight lifters?
  4. Y

Vitamin D deficiency

can you recommend a good multivitamin product from one of the sponsors that can help boost my vitamin D intake and also my other vitamins my normal range is not being met so far and I'm below where I need to be I already get enough Sun I feel so I'm missing out on the vitamin
  5. J

Fish Oil Supplements For Omega-3 Deficiency

Cod liver oil, Salmon fish oil supplements. Are they really sufficient enough for treating omega-3 fatty acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin E deficiency? Natural source is the best way of taking these important substances for healthy body and mind. But when you suffer from the acute omega-3 fatty acid...
Back
Top Bottom