Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids

1. L

Does primo and anavar really shut you down?

I was listening to a couple dudes at the gym talk steroids. They both look good! One dude is like 6’4’’ and 230 pounds and the other one is huge. Like bigger then anyone on here, like 260 pounds and can bench like 350 pounds. They both said that primo and anavar are good cause they don’t shut...
  2. B

using tren against better judgement

I’m currently 240lbs. 5’10’’ 24 years old, and 2nd time using steroids. Really think I’m ready for trenbolone even though on paper it might not seem that way. My goal is getting LEAN like I see in those magazines. I’m gonna use tren so you might as well tell me how. How much tren should I use...
  3. B

help with using winstrol

let me tell you about me and you can tell me if you think Winstrol be a good idea my stats are six foot two inches and I’m 190 pounds I have long lanky Limbs and I’ve had joint issues over the past five years. I’m currently 45 years old and I’m training five times a week in the gym. My idea...
  4. L

how to set new PR’s with steroids

so I set a new personal record for bench press. I squeezed out three plates for one rep six months ago while I was on tren and test. Was doing 250mgs of each or so. After the cycle my strength dropped quite drastically and I went back down to being able to max out I only 280 pounds. Was...
  5. JimAbs43

Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 65 - Top 5 steroids in 2023 Exposed

IronOverload.io Hardcore 65 - Top 5 steroids in 2023 Exposed https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-65-top-5-steroids-in-2023-exposed/
  6. W

who on here just stays on year round?

I know several of you just stay on year round. Monstro, Bodymonster, CEO, Dylan, etc. you guys are definitely some crazy bastards but much love anyway even though you probably won’t see 50 lol jk! What are the health ramifications that you guys have noticed over the years by staying on like that...
  7. T

world traveler and steroid use

so wanted to start a good conversation about Traveling and working out and using steroids and all that good stuff. So I’m in my 50s and I recently sold my business and walked off with some good cash. I’m going to take the next few months to travel the world and I was looking at countries with...
  8. U

anyone use tbol these days ?

Not hearing much about tbol at all from you people on here. None of the logs have anyone using it, everyone is all over other steroids when it comes to orals. I think tbol is a hidden gym. Last couple Cycles I have used it I really enjoyed the low side effects and good results. What are your...
  9. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org 589 - Dealing with a spouse who uses steroids, how?

Evolutionary.org 589 - Dealing with a spouse who uses steroids, how? https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-589-dealing-with-a-spouse-who-uses-steroids-how/
  10. B

using oral steroids right now

I’m on oral steroids, using winstrol and tbol together. 25Mgs a day of each. Not having any side effects yet but it’s only been a week and a half, workouts are definitely getting better and I don’t have any type of sleep issues so far. I would like to keep the side effects at a minimum what kind...
  11. L

the cleanest primo to run?

I’ve heard that primo can be a very dirty steroid and that is why it has a rusty color to it usually. Also heard It has some really bad post injection pain and that if you don’t get Primo that hurts after you inject it there’s a good chance it’s fake. Having said that any recommendations on...
  12. P

another geneza pharma great experience

recently used geneza pharma and had an amazing experience with it. Ran their test prop 100mgs EOD, along with tren E 50mgs 3x per week. Went from 204 pounds to 212 pounds and lost about 2% body fat no joke. Wasn’t even intending to do a cycle like this and didn’t even have any goals going into...
  13. E

GHRP-2 tricks and tips

It’s driving me crazy reading all this BS online about peptides. These growth peptides seem like there’s so many different ways to use them and people do nothing but argue and make everyone else confused the more they speak about them. My issue is simple. I’m 58 years old. Want to use something...
  14. S

do you talk steroids at the gym?

So recently I befriended a few meatheads in the gym and we work out together and spot each other. I’m not the most social person in the world but I actually get along with these guys and feel like they are kind of my crew. Anyway recently one of the guys mentioned deca in a conversation and was...
  15. F

Hgh dosage and which steroids?

I’m looking to build a nice muscular physique and also burn body fat off stacking both hgh and steroids together. I’m in my early 40s and I’ve been training for the past 10 years. I run steroids in my late 20s and early 30s but took a break from them over the past five years. Currently 210...
  16. P

Closing down - 60% off sale till Tuesday

Hey bros, Unfortunately we are shutting down due to work moving internationally. Selling everything at 60% off, first come first serve. Free shipping on all orders above $150 Threema - R2KZTRZJ Tracking provided straight away - fulfilling all orders until Tuesday night 7/8pm. Appreciate the...
  17. C

how to blast and cruise at 30

I’m turning 30 years old. I’ve been using steroids for the past five years and I’m sick of the roller coasters on and off steroids. Just want to stay on and blast and cruise. What advice can you give me for when it comes to time on and time on the cruise after a blast? What have you tried...
  18. T

how much test if I weight 300+?

was Reading some articles that were talking about how much steroids you should use versus body weight. Someone 150 pounds doesn’t need that much steroids but someone who weighs 300 plus like I do needs a lot more. Should I run 1000mgs a week as my first test only cycle? Or should I run a bit...
  19. A

STRATUM PHARMACEUTICAL LABS - UPDATED AND ANNOUNCEMENTS

Hello everyone, This is an updated thread with an updated list and prices. SPL one of the best in the game. Hopefully all reviews can be left in this thread. For those we will be sending a sample to, please leave honest reviews in this thread as well. For any inquiries or info please contact...
  20. C

closest sarms to steroids

okay guys hit me with it. I want to hear the best sarm that is as close to steroids as possible. I’m sick and tired of going to the gym and only getting mild results I want to really start kicking ass. Currently 145 pounds and five foot ten inches and I’m 23 years old. I’ve earned the right to...
Back
Top Bottom