Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nolvadex

1. H

sarms and pct plan

hello I’m 5’9’’ 180 pounds I’m a former competitive bodybuilder and I am 56 years old goal is to get leaner and younger here is my sarms plan: nutrobal mk677 50mgs a day s23 25mgs a day gw cardarine 20mgs a day pct: nolvadex, hcg and maybe clomid? I’ve been out of the game for a few years so I’m...
  2. R

Best post Cycle Therapy-- supplements.

I’m looking to run a post cycle therapy pretty soon I already have nolvadex and I’m also planning on using a natural testosterone booster with it. My question is, which is the best natural testosterone booster, that is good for steroid users.
  3. D

NPP cycle am i spot on?

I hired a coach to help me for my next cycle and I want to make sure if I am spot on or not on this current NPP stack Wanted to use deca but he said NPP would be easier to run and i can keep my cycle shorter 10 weeks NPP 250/week 12 weeks test prop 100mgs EOD Aromasin 12.5mgs EOD Pct...
  4. V

10 week cycle with coach help

Hey guys I am putting together a 10-week cycle and then like your input I'm 5'7 and I weigh around 85 kg, 27 years old I'm hoping on this next cycle to get some more muscle mass but also want to cut down on body fat. my coach said this would give me a strong appetite Test E 500mgs Test...
  5. V

Using nolvadex and/or clomid with sarms?

Sarms are suppressive correct? So wouldn't it make sense to stack a SERM with a sarm to offset any suppression you get? Example. I was thinking of doing lgd4033, s23, and gw cardarine. I know the LGD and S23 for sure are suppressive, in fact i read you can get shut down I’m 24 years old So if i...
  6. J

Ready for gyno help

I have puberty gyno since i was 14 years old, remember taking my shirt off in PE was torture and all the kids would make fun of me. Now in my 20’s i would like to do something about it before surgery comes. Even have girls laugh at me today Do you think a cocktail of nolvadex and letro would do...
  7. G

Winstrol and test prop, low T levels

I'm in my early 40s, 22% body fat and 6’1’’ … I was diagnosed with low testosterone levels 6 months ago. the doctor put me on testosterone propionate but my estrogen issues were high. He had me get on exemestane and nolvadex to help . the dosage of the test was 175-200mgs a week I’m looking to...
  8. U

Sarms cycle and pct outlook

Here is my stats: 55 years old, 5’10’’ 253 pounds, body fat heavy Cycle: sr9009 25mgs/day, 4 weeks. Switching to gw 20mgs for 8 weeks Lgd4033 and yk11 10mgs each for 12 weeks Pct: nolvadex, clomid and hcg 1000iu’s 2x per week my coach suggested the cycle and he's even going to hook me up with...
  9. C

Is Clomid or Nolvadex good for pct?

Hello After which prohormone (designer aas epistane) is better for pct? Does Clomid or Nolvadex increase endogenous testosterone better? Everywhere I read, they write something different.. Clomid: 50/50/25/25 ? Nolvadex: 20/20/20/20 ?
  10. R

Steroid recomp time

Going into the cold part of the year i want to recomp Bold 6 ft 2 in 195 lb and 11% body fat would love to get under 10% body fat My plan is: Masteron 500mgs a week Trenbolone 250mgs a week Testosterone prop 50mgs EOD Pct: Nolvadex and hcg
  11. W

Nolvadex vs. clomid?

Confused as to what is the best thing to use on and off cycle between nolvadex and clomid I’m doing 500mgs a week sustanon 2CC’s worth I’m 26 years old 5’10’’ 189 pounds 13% body fat When should i run nolva and clomid? On cycle or off?
  12. F

Finishing up cycle need pct help

I’m 26 years old 5’9’’ 205 pounds this is my first time using steroids I am coming off a cycle where I did sustanon and deca durabolin I put on like 20 pounds. Did not use an AI all I have for pct is nolvadex. What should I do here so I don’t lose gains
  13. M

PCT supplement list

Please give me a supplement list of things i need to use on cycle please I just came off cycle and using nolvadex and clomid But now seeing i need to run supplements too? I’m confused help
  14. B

Post cycle don’t feel well

I have been on my post Cycle Therapy and I don't feel well at all I did 16 weeks of testosterone 600mg week I think I've crashed pretty hard during my post cycle. I am doing clomid and nolvadex Now I'm hearing I should be running supplements with them. can you recommend a good supplement to...
  15. M

I got gyno from anavar

I did 8 weeks of anavar/oxandrolone 50mgs a day. Did my pct, 2 weeks later I started to get gyno issues. Sensitive breast, nipples look bigger etc. Been using nolvadex 20mgs a day with clomid 50mgs a day. Standard pct. Why did this happen you think and what do I need to do from here? I’m 25...
  16. P

Dont use Dashpct.com

my recommendation is to avoid dashpct Their website has a list of products. I got some nolvadex and Clomid, along with hcg I've been running these for post Cycle Therapy and I feel awful. No libido and no energy while on them. PCT is supposed to make you feel good, not make you feel bad
  17. A

I think i will have to use steroids forever :(

I don't know Bros but I think that I'm going to be on steroids for the rest of my life. A bit about me, i live in a small town in Wales near Newport. Most of you have no clue where it is but it is in the UK I'm currently spending 400 pounds per month on steroids and supplements and that is a...
  18. Z

N2generate in pct

How many of you want to hear you n2generate during your pct and how much of a difference does it make. ? I recently did PCT and used clomid and nolvadex, didn't feel that great on it. wondering now after reading some threads if I could have done it better by including n2generate
  19. H

avoiding a smooth look from my cycle

I'm currently on a Trenbolone and testosterone stack although my gains are really good and I'm getting a lot of strength I'm not happy about the smooth look at my muscles and the round look and I'm getting I'm using 400 mg of each I have nolvadex that I'm taking 5 mg a day this was recommended...
  20. M

Don’t use US pharma PCT

I’m not a rookie at all when it comes to steroid use I used US pharmaPCT to get Products for my post Cycle Therapy I got their nolvadex, Clomid, and HCG I can safely say that none of this stuff is real at all. it's just fake product probably just a sugar pill
Back
Top Bottom