Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sugar

1. S

Protein shakes without sugar?

Looking at some products out there that have no sugar but are good protein powders that will boost my protein intake. I'm currently getting around 150 g per day would like to increase it to 250 if possible Transparent labs has one So does inno supps called clean vegan protein And there there is...
  2. N

Flavored products

do you think it matters what they are using to flavor supplements these days? I can remember years ago they would usually use plain things, now everything has some sort of flavoring to make it taste sugary.
  3. L

Supps that are safe for diabetics

which supplements can diabetics take? Obviously need one that doesn’t contain sugar or added flavors as that would throw off my protocol that my doctor put me on to control my blood sugar. Also would pre workouts be safe or do you think stims would end up shooting up my sugar?
  4. C

nutrobal help and sugar

I took nutrobal mk677 this morning then after dinner at my moms house a couple hours after we had chicken, soup and bread my blood sugar numbers were 150. I have been taking nutrobal for a week prior. Is this something normal or that I should be concerned with? I was feeling weird for a...
  5. aggirl

Chewing Gum!

I'm not too much of a gun chewer. Actually, I rarely ever chew it. However, recently I was offered a piece of gum and for some reason I took it. Of course I got thinking about this and took a look at the container it came in. Suger free, but contains sugar alcohol. The ingredients list was...
  6. K

Should I be paying closer attention to my sugar intake?

I've been tracking my macros for the past week now and notice my sugar intake has the most variance. Some days I am intaking double the amount of sugar as other days. However, nothing I see suggests you should be measuring your sugar intake. I've read that sugar is not a nutrient by any means...
Back
Top Bottom