Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

motivation

1. F

Gyno issues are a worry

my previous cycle I had some gynecomastia symptoms where my nipples started to get irritated I decided to come off my steroids immediately. I was taking 250 mg of testosterone and 400 mg of equipoise this time I would like to fire up another steroid cycle but I'm worried again that it may...
  2. S

Motivational supps

What are the best supplements to use for motivation? I have a hard time getting excited to go to the gym unless I have something that really helped me up and get my heart rate racing
  3. Mobster

Motivation - what it is and what motivates you?

While recording a podcast today (Hardcore 151) in which Stevesmi said I ought to do motivational speeches I was inspired to create this post. Part of the end of the show I related as to how you need to be kinda obsessed and or properly motivated to take training etc to the nth degree. With both...
  4. powersteroids

Motivation?

Hello Guys, what are you motivate to training? Music? Movies? or something like that? Very interesting! Each different things motivate yourself ))
  5. Wacoach

Favorite gym saying or qoute

For every serious thread I start, I usually get the urge to post a light hearted one too. I am always looking for motivational quotes to put on shirts for the athletes I train and always also enjoy a bit of humor. I know you can just find these on the Internet, but I would love to hear your...
  6. M

Over 60 and still better than most

Congrats to winner Gary Czuk. He's over 60 and still winning. Kind of negates the old excuse, "...I'm too old to get into bodybuilding..." Here's the link: http://www.musculardevelopment.com/contests/bodybuilders/28099-gary-czuk/event/1832-masters-national-bodybuilding-championships-2014
  7. M

Our bodies change our minds....

http://youtu.be/Ks-_Mh1QhMc Over the last two years I lost a lot of body fat. I went from 40% body fat to 12% body fat through clean eating and more gym time with proper form. Before bodybuilding, I was still weak with poor posture and cowering body language. You see, I was never one one of...
Back
Top Bottom