Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tired

1. Y

Sus250 Corks/jab site soreness? + Aching lower back and joint pain

Swapped from Test250 to Sus250 the other week after 6 weeks of test E, currently 5 jabs into Sus250 and the corks after jabs are unreal. Soreness, tenderness and slight swelling lasts for days after jab. Have never experience constant jab pain this bad.. Wondering if this is normal for sustanon...
  2. R

GW-501516 Making me Lethargic, LGD-4033 tanked sex drive

This is my first sarms cycle and I was really excited for it but I've had a few draw backs and questions. I started out on lgd-4033 at 10mg but then lowered it to 5mg because my sex drive tanked and put me in a bad mood overall. The lowered dosage put my mood back to normal and my sex drive was...
  3. G

Tren fatigue

Does anyone know how to combat this , I'm in college twice a week all day and can barely stay awake. Up to 5 cups of coffee.
  4. T

LDG-4033...Making me tired...bumping to 400mg Test and adding S4

First Post! I'm 35, 215, 13% BF....Honestly, I started my summer cut too late and blew my diet. So, I'm going back up. I've run a few successful cycles of TEST, dbol in the past and just starting to trying SARMS. I started with a 200 mg of TEST and 10mg of LDG 4033....after a few weeks, I...
Back
Top Bottom