Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

scammers

1. D

finishing up my cycle from maxlabs.co

hey guys just wanted to let you know I'm finishing up my cycle from maxlabs.co I am 100% sure these steroids are bunk. I had no results on the cycle and I'm very disappointed. I won't be using these guys again and I recommend you try another brand
  2. M

ivitamins.cc is not a legit source site

Unfortunately ivitamins.cc has turned out to be thieves and will not ship products. They will take your money via WU and delete your order immediately with no communication of money received and shipment. I risked $443.00 worth of gear and have written these thieves off. I used them for years...
  3. K

DONT buy from BLACK WIDOW ..BWL

i ordered from them, sent the money out july 3rd, he picked up the money and i never heard back from him...he signed on here for like 4 days later so whatever happened(whatever excuse he(they) come up with) is irrelevant, he knew what he was doing because he would of sent a confirmation if it...
  4. D

Buy-pharmacom-steroids.com scam!!!

Hey guys just wanted to bring a scammer to your attention. BUY-PHARMACOM-STEROIDS.COM is a scam. I unknowingly attempted to purchase from them and received nothing after donation was picked up. No email responses afterwords; nothing. These people are claiming to be Darius from...
  5. J

Anyone used Steroids Australia?

I reckon I was just ripped off by Steroids Australia. Plenty of communication up to the point of ordering and quick to collect my money at the other end. No further contact once they collect the cash. If anyone has a request for a western union money transfer in their order for Thailand which...
Back
Top Bottom