Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms dosing

1. A

New and need advice from someone with experience w sarms - lgd/gw/s4 stack

Just ordered the following SARMS: LGD-4033 10mg/ml x 30ml Sarms-S4 25mg/ml x 30ml GW-501516 10mg/ml x 30ml I've never stacked before I am under 30yrs old, just under 6ft 166lbs and at around 8%-10% Body Fat while I go to the gym 5 days a week once a day. I'm just getting back into a gym...
  2. B

SARM's bulking cycle

hey guys, interested on some feedback on my planned cycle of MK2866 and S4 week 1-14 MK2866 25mg ed week 7-15 S4 30-70mg (tapered up) split 3xed week 14-16 nolvadex 20mg ed week 16-18 nolvadex 10mg ed got an AI on hand as im gyno prone but wont use if not needed. main question is, is this too...
  3. S

New into SARMs ? Watch this...

So basically the next video was shot by a Evo member since it was posted on YouTube's Evolution channel It's about how to properly dose and administer your dose of SARMs I know it can be tricky the whole mgs into ml conversion so I hope it helps you out I know it did helped me :D...
  4. wolfpackalpha

[VIDEO]How to properly dose Andarine (S-4)?

Are you confused with Andarine (S-4) dosing? are you afraid of the vision side effects? are you confused? watch this new video by Dylan Gemelli that explains everything about S-4 (Andarine). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kii2YgsuLhY
Back
Top Bottom