Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liquid

1. J

What happened with sarms the past few years?

it seems like guys or Shilling sarms a lot more these days is that because there's a good Mark upon them. Like if I buy sarms how much do these companies actually make when they sell them? I came from mesorx and Everyone on there said that sarms are a joke also they said that it was funny...
  2. M

Measuring liquid sarms

I got my sarms in the mail today and open up the package and they are in liquid form which I was not aware of otherwise I may have not purchased them. I was looking for capsulated sarms but that is neither here nor there at this point. It did not come with any dropper so what do I do from here?
  3. F

AG guys liquid questions

Just got all my serms and more AI from ag guys from the independence day sale!! ( Amazing communication and lighting fast shipping) Two questions: 1: Is the dropper 1ml? 2. Best way to take this stuff since some if it (Liq-Aromas) tastes like liquid gasoline? Anyone mix it with some powerade...
  4. darkfall669

liquid aromasin dose

Hello I am a newbie here. i have a quick question. i just purchased a bottle of liquidaromasin from ag guys ive seen doseages from 6.5 mg to 12.5 mg. my question is how much do i fill the dropper? is it callibrated to the bottle. because there are no measurements on the dropper. I am going to...
Back
Top Bottom