Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroidcart

1. R

NAPSGEAR geneza pharmaceuticals tren, test and EQ

Got tren A 100, test E and EQ combo 250/250, and GP andromix. Located in US, delivered within a week of ordering. Package was small, discreet and packed well for damage prevention. Fit in my small mailbox. I used 18g to draw and 24g to pin up to 3cc at a time. 1-2 cc PIP was rare. 3cc of tren A...
  2. D

Steroidcart

What's up bros. I'm about to place an order at a source called Steroidcart after being reffered by a good friend of mine. Also made my own research and seen the gear my friend has received from the the past couple of months. There is a lot of fakes out there so you have to be awake when it comes...
  3. K

Cycle Question

i recently got some roids in the mail from a place called Steroidcart, first time ordering online and everything went smooth. What's the best way to stack Test and Equipoise? A few of my boys recommended me this: 750mg Equipoise 1-16 weeks 500mg Test - 1-14 weeks (and may some oxy the...
  4. K

Best way to set up an Test and EQ cycle?

i recently got some roids in the mail from a place called Steroidcart, first time ordering online and everything went smooth. What's the best way to stack Test and Equipoise? A few of my boys recommended me this: 750mg Equipoise 1-16 weeks 500mg Test - 1-14 weeks (and may some oxy the first...
Back
Top Bottom