Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pct protocol

1. B

Trenbolone pct protocol

Hey guys. I have been on blast and cruise cycles more than 4 years. Never came off before and this time tren ace f* me very badly. Gave me rapid heart beats, high bp, libido problems(all hormones in range prolactin,e2 etc so probably cause of lack of blood flow and heart problem). i quit tren...
  2. DaGreasyItaliano

When to switch compounds and take PCT when bridging different compounds

Hey guys I am currently 4 days into my first cycle. Currently running 300mg/week of Test Pop EOD. I am kick-starting my cycle with prop for the first 3 weeks, then after week 2 (or week 3 as i have been recommended) I am going to switch to my bottle of Cyp(or enanthate). After the Cyp I was...
  3. R

Do I need A PCT for Anavar ?

Hi guys, i need some real help ! this is the 1st time i have ever used steroids im want to use anavar 100mgs (50mg tabs) a day for 12 weeks ? Is there anything else i need with it ? was thinking of using n2gaurd as i heard that it is highly recommended with it ? can someone please help me...
  4. D

Pct length after SARM use?

I recently ran lgd, s4, and osta together and got good results from it. I'm currently in my 3rd week of pct (Colmid, nolva, just to be on the safe side, formexx black and a low dose of osta) my question is how long after my pct should I wait to start a cycle of msten and s4? I know it's usually...
  5. wolfpackalpha

PCT Protocol - REVOLUTIONARY PCT product from GK Pros

you tired of those old PCT products that promise recovery but never work? read below... http://www.evolutionary.org/pct-protocol/
Back
Top Bottom