Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

overweight

1. T

GW cardarine 50mgs a day ?

What would happen if I upped my gw dose to 50mgs a day? I am overweight and desperate to lose it all I’m 320 pounds and 5’10’’. body fat is like 35% or more I’m 45 years old
  2. D

Sarms cause fat gain

I've never used sarms before so and no way am I any sort of expert however I've watched a few of my friends run them and they all get fat using them. Do you think it's because there's something in the chemical of sarm's that causes fat gain? one of my friends went from like 160 lb to 220 lb on...
  3. L

Cutting down ahead of reunion

I'm doing my high school reunions coming up and it's 20 years. I want to look good and make all the chicks their regret putting me down back in the day. I need to cut down I'm a little overweight. What is the best supplement I can start taking now for the next eight weeks
  4. N

Rad 140 for cutting?

I'm looking into RAD 140 for cutting but I'm not sure if it's the best thing for that getting not enough information online thought I would come here and ask I'm 6 ft tall and I'm overweight, I would estimate my body fat close up 30% would you run rad 140 to cut and if so what is the best...
  5. Z

sarms stack for me and my gf

me and my gf both want to do this fitness journey together our goals are to push each other and be both agreed not to let the other one give up what is the best stack for both of us? We both are in our late 20’s she is 135 pounds I’m 175 pounds we both are middle sized, not too skinny or overweight
  6. E

What to use with cardarine or should I run by itself

I'm debating if I should run cardarine GW by itself or if I should stack it? My goal is purely to drop body fat. My stance right now are six foot tall 270 lb with body fat over 20%. I'm open also to running another sarm if you think that will help cut me down more. I ran online about a guy who's...
Back
Top Bottom