Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

la pharma

1. B

Im looking for a trustworthy source with fast ship

Hello first time poster, I'm needing winstrol and dbol orals and got screwed by au-roids so kinda wanting a trustworthy source that has fast shipping as I'm a couple weeks already into a course of some win that a friend had left over. I'm in south aus Thanks for any help
  2. X

Normal to feel lethargy on cycle?

Hi guys I am currently doing a cycle of dianbol 20mgs a day, test E 750mgs a week and tren 300-350mgs per week first off do you think these are decent dosages or am I overdosing things? second off my main complaint is that I am getting a lot of lethargy although the results are quite good. I...
  3. R

Making a big chance in my physique?

I’ve been bulking up a lot over the past couple years Started out around 165 pounds And got up to 195 lb. now I'm back down to about 186. I'm 5'7 tall and I'm 29 years old looking to make a change when it comes to the steroids that I'm using. Was sticking with deca, test and dianabol What...
  4. E

Steroids suck for losing weight huh?

maybe you can lend me some guidance on this one I'm 25 years old and I am 5'9 and 245 lb. I am not a small guy at all and I will admit that I'm chubby. I've got quite the belly on me and I eat a lot of food. I would say on a daily basis I'm pushing five or six thousand calories and three to...
  5. Dbolsteve

Dianabol: LA Pharma vs. Alpha Pharma

So, I've come around and I'm thinking of either using dianabol from LA pharma or Alpha pharma, but haven't decided. Evo bros, give me some feedback. I've tried naps and anabol before, loved them.:D
  6. F

La pharma winstrol cycle

my gym partner just gave me 2 bottles of LA pharma, he has about 20 bottles of winstrol he stocked up on! sweet deal! I want to do a winstrol only cycle, hit me with some cycles bros. I have about 8 cycles done.
  7. lanbezym

LA Pharma Clenbuterol - is it real or fake?

Guys, I just started using LA pharma clenbuterol that I got from my source, but I'm not feeling anything guys. I'm using 80mcgs/day and still nothing, what should I do? No side effects, no jitters, nothing. Do you guys think it's fake or you think it's just my CNS not responding to the clen...
Back
Top Bottom