Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pumps

1. E

Beets for pumps in supps?

what do you think about using beats when it comes to getting some good pumps with supplements I really like the feeling of working out and feeling those muscles about to explode I'm also really big into walking out of the gym feeling so good after a good weight training session so I mean my...
  2. H

Building up more pumps

I'm looking to take something that will help increase the number of pumps that I'm getting with my biceps and calves not having an easy time getting them when I am training these days. I've been eating a lot less carbs with my diet and eating more fats before I go train. I get that this might...
  3. E

pumps getting bad

my back pumps when I train I get really bad back pumps this started on my last cycle when I was using anadrol they aren’t going away I also cannot even jog anymore cause my back freezes up which supps work good for pumps?
  4. S

geneza anavar or anadrol?

I want to get some bigger arms. That is my goal going forward. Of course I don’t want to just have big arms and rest of body small but I have always had issues with arms. I think pumps are important don’t care what anyone thinks. I am gonna use geneza pharma for either anavar or anadrol...
  5. Y

Banned nutrition and pumps

I want to get pumped up and vascular when I workout. I like that veiny look that I see in videos. I have worked to lower my body fat down to under 11% and am starting to see them more. Which supplement from banned nutrition would you say will give me the most pumps and vascularity so I can show...
Back
Top Bottom