Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drug

1. G

any supps to help with drug testing?

I am having to go in to get drug tested for a new job and I am worried I will get caught with pot in my system. What supplements can I take to cleanse out my system to give me the best chance to pass this test? I am curious to hear your experiences
  2. H

Rec drugs with sarms

I am in a recreational drug program but I tend to fall off the wagon every now and then. I'm working with a counselor at this time trying to get myself clean part of the way I keep myself clean is weight training and I would love to add sarms to my arsenal. has anyone ever gone through a drug...
  3. I

Supps and failing drug test

I have to check in with my probation officer and that will involve drug testing. I also want to improve myself in the gym and I want to take some supplements. I already asked my probation officer who is really cool about taking supplements and he said not to take the chance because some will...
  4. R

Drug Protocol when doing Back to Back Shows

Hey guys, I will be competing a month from now and may potentially do another show that is 2 weeks after that show. I will be dropping the test a week out from the show, but I was wondering what is done steroid wise when there is a second show coming up? If it was only a week later we could...
  5. Z

My first cycle

Hi, im 19 years old, 170cm, 145 pounds about 12 percent bodyfat, i bench 190 5x5 so as you can imagain i have a good physique, my arms are 15 inches and a decent foundation. I have decided to start my first cycle and what the guy who is giving me the steroids said is that i should do 500mg of...
Back
Top Bottom