Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosteron

1. wilko44

Infertility issues

I'm dealing with a serious problem, and I know some of you have unparalleled knowledge on these issues, so I thought I would come here for advice. A little preface: I have used PEDs (AAS, peptides, and sarms) intermittently for about 4 years now. Being a former athlete mainly for the...
  2. T

Three weeks into 300mg/week test cycle, not sure wether to stop or complete a cycle.

Hi guys, very new here and just wanted to say first off everyone here seems very knowledgeable on the topic of PEDs and does their best to shoot straight with people on side effects/expectations without totally shitting on someone which a lot of PED-related forums seem to do. I’m 28 years old...
  3. F

First cycle of steroids

Hey everyone I am 25year old male i started working out when i was 16 gained good muscle but 3 years ago i stopped was on x3 dosage of creatine. In 6 months gained 30kg now i can’t loose my belly fat. I started working out again a month ago, i have good strength but can’t loose my belly fat...
  4. S

Galenika Testosteron depo

Hello guys I bought some Galenik in serbia, are these legit? www2.pic-upload.de/img/30549149/20160504_112854.jpg www2.pic-upload.de/img/30549548/20160504_115223.jpg Something is weird here. The corners of one batch is not the same as the corners of the other two batches...
  5. G

Good to source

I have a competition coming up in December need someone who is 100% known to deliver quality . Pm me if you can help please.
  6. A

Beast Super Test-Test Booster Safe ?

Hey I am 30 years old, and am leaning towards buying this Test booster(Beast Super test). Got a few questions for anyone who has actually used this: 1) Since I am 30, will my Test levels be raised enough to be converted to Estrogen. I am just scared of Gyno, and since this is a natural test...
  7. S

PCT VS Blast and cruise

Hello Guys My question is simple, I thought about my PCT and came to the point that staying all year long on test is cheaper,healthier and you can keep the gains better.A good PCT is always expensive and all these pct drugs like nolvadex,clomid,arimidex,hcg are much worse than just staying on...
  8. S

First tren,test bulk cycle

Hello Guys I will do a cycle for 10 weeks with 500mg test enath and 400mg tren enath with anastrozole. I will add 50mg Anavar in the last 5 weeks to harden up. How can I add high quality muscle with this cycle and stay lean or even get leaner. Carb intake???? Fat intake???? Protein Intake??? I...
Back
Top Bottom