Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardarine

1. E

new sarms cutting run

need some help and advice on my next sarm cutting run obviously I’m looking to use GW cardarine just not sure what else to use with it I’m 32 years old and I’ve been weight training for the past five years and I go five or six times a week I’ve got a big problem with keeping the weight off I’m...
  2. M

SR9009 - the right dosing

I'm currently running ostarine (25mg) and cardarine (20mg) (going for a cut) and am about 2 weeks in. I have decided to add in SR9009 to boost metabolism a bit and I've heard good things about this trifecta. The reason for the post though is about SR9009 dosage. 1.) I was thinking of running...
  3. H

sarms and pct plan

hello I’m 5’9’’ 180 pounds I’m a former competitive bodybuilder and I am 56 years old goal is to get leaner and younger here is my sarms plan: nutrobal mk677 50mgs a day s23 25mgs a day gw cardarine 20mgs a day pct: nolvadex, hcg and maybe clomid? I’ve been out of the game for a few years so I’m...
  4. B

Very horny on cycle, but wife won’t do me.

I’m on testosterone 1000mgs a week, masteron 500mgs a week, and tren 250mgs a week. This was the stagger cycle my trainer put me on So there are some very good things about steroid use that i am experiencing, and there are some bad things too. 1. Increased libido 2. More energy...
  5. G

First Cycle, First Post!

First time posting, but I have been reading and learning so much on this forum! So many great guys, giving good advice. Going to run my first ever cycle sometime in the next couple months and want to make sure I am on the right path. Main goals are to lower bodyfat % and gain strength in...
  6. Q

GW cardarine works with ostarine MK?

6’1’’ 210 pounds. 20% body fat Average build and 25 years old How does GW and MK work together to help boost fat loss and build lean muscle mass. Can someone explain the science? I know that cardarine should be ran at 20mgs and ostarine usually people are using it 50mgs a day. Would 8 weeks...
  7. W

Adjusting sarms dosing times or no? S4 and gw

Using s4 andarine and cardarine gw Right now I work out in the morning and my energy levels kind of go down as a day goes on because I have an office job and also we are not really given the best food for lunch. I could always walk about 20 minutes downtown and get a healthier lunch that isn't...
  8. Y

Am i too old to use sarms at 60?

I’ve been reading that i am too old to use sarms because it can shut down my hpta forever if i mess with them My specific ones that I want to use are going to be MK 677 nutrobal because i want to get Some hgh benefits I’m also interested in gw cardarine too. What would be the dosages for...
  9. Y

Running a sarms cycle with no GW

I'm looking to try using sarms but don’t want to mess with cardarine gw. Just don’t trust the sarm after the stuff i’ve read about it when it comes to cancer and tumors (both run in my family) Would i be able to switch to sr9009 and avoid any complications? Was going to run it like this...
  10. T

Best way to use gw

So i have some ideas as to how to use cardarine gw for best results. Let me know what you guys all think My goals are fat loss and endurance benefits I do cardio 3x per week post the gym My first plan was to dose the gw after i leave the gym and before my cardio about an hour My 2nd plan was...
  11. R

What is better straight up? SR or GW?

I'm currently around 250 pounds and I need to lose some weight I’m trying all kinds of diets and exercising like crazy. I am at the gym daily and i do 45 minutes of elliptical so i am trying my hardest okay so I want an Honest answer from you as to which sarm if i had to choose between sr9009...
  12. J

Coming back from a hiatus and sarms use

Took a few years off from the gym. life sometimes gets in the way of things. but now I'm back and I am signed up for a year contract so I'm committed 100%. Goals are get back to where i was before I've been back in the gym for 3 weeks and I want to hop on some PED’s. My sarms stack goes like...
  13. G

Confident in s23 and gw

I’m looking to use s23 and cardarine gw501516 They are both good products and i know they will go well with my currently TRT dosage of 150mgs a week testosterone my only question is what is the best dosing? My goals are more muscle mass and preventing muscle wasting Someone said gw works...
  14. K

Where is dylan gemelli at? Need sarms help

I messaged him but he is not responding to me fast enough so i’m posting a thread I'm already doing TRT so don’t tell me to use test as a base please My sarms stack i am debating runnings is GW cardarine Yk11 Sr9009 Ostarine mk2866 my question is what kind of dosing would you think would work...
  15. U

Umbrella sarms yk11 and what else?

Currently doing umbrella sarms yk11 and loving it Good lean muscle mass gains. Clean results. I’m 5 weeks into it. Went from 203 pounds to 206. Also leaned up a bit too oddly enough What should i add to this stack? I’m thinking of adding in gw cardarine but i don’t want to lean up too much My...
  16. A

Best 3 sarms to stack

The triple stack is so pushed that i wonder if that even works I want to come up with my own Three stack sarm cycle Its gonna be sr9009 Gw cardarine s4/andarine My dosing will be 25mgs of each per day and i will go 10 weeks I'm 28 years old and I have been training for about 6 years. I do a...
  17. S

Best sarms stack to increase cardio

I've already done cardarine gw501516 and i did 20mgs a day, it was amazing for cardio and give it much props. I was able to drop my 5K time by almost a minute Now i want to try sr9009. my only concern is I read that if you take it orally it's only 4% absorbed compared to injectable sarms I...
  18. G

Cardarine gw + s4 + ostarine

Gonna do a triple stack of sarms 23 years old, third time I've used them, first time I've used three at the same time. I'm currently 205 lb and I am at a plateau that I'm stuck at. I would like to push through to 210 or 212 but I don't want to put on any body fat My plan is gw 20mgs a day with...
  19. Q

Using gw with steroids?

I'm looking to try steroids for the first time. I'm currently 25 years old and I would like to use them for the next few years different cycles and maybe two cycles per year in total my goals are to just excel in the gym and be able to push out extra repetitions and sets. I’m interested in...
  20. N

Gw cardarine with lgd4033

I'm 6 ft tall and I weigh about 225 lb my body fat is around 20% and I am trying to lose some fat off my frame I'm looking to use some lgd 25 mg a day and then use the GW at maybe 15 to 20 mg a day 27 years old and I am just now getting back into the gym. overall the fat loss isn't what I...
Back
Top Bottom