Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein

1. R

NPP 300mgs a day?

Was talking to a powerlifter at the gym. He took me to the side and we were enjoying a protein shake together after the gym and he was telling me that his secret is he runs 300mgs PER DAY of NPP. I thought that was crazy because that comes out to about 2000 milligrams per week. The guy is huge...
  2. A

which whey should I choose?

I went to the supplement store that just opened up next to my gym and the guy in there was on the like crazy trying to sell me supplements I guess he gets a commission I asked them I just wanted a good whey protein powder that was affordable and he showed me a bunch of options. I’m looking for a...
  3. N

chocolate milk protein powder

have any of you had success mixing chocolate milk and protein powder together post workout? Been training with some older guys who say you have to replenish after a hard workout. They said that getting in sugar is important to fill up the muscle glycogen would this be a good plan for me?
  4. X

Best way to use lgd and gw short cycle

I'm looking to do a short cycle of GW and lgd 4033 some say that you can run them 4 to 6 weeks other say you should push it to 8 to 12 weeks. I'm looking to do the shortest duration that you can recommend for me I'm looking to do around 10 to 20 mg a day and I'm currently 166 lb and 5 ft 10...
  5. O

What to do about protein fart

do you think that it's normal to fart all day on protein powder because if I don't push my protein up to 300 G using protein powders I don't find any way to get there how do you guys manage to do it with these protein powders and do you think I should be taking digestive enzymes with them...
  6. Y

Any protein that i can snort?

This is a serious question but I actually came with across a thread about this online they were saying that if you take something orally that your stomach acid destroys most of it. so it makes more sense to take protein by snorting it instead of drinking it do you think that it would be of...
  7. R

Cookies and cream CLIF zbar

What is you guys thoughts on using CLIF zbar cookies’n creme protein. It comes with 10 bars and is 12$ Seems like a hell of a deal they are kids size bars and I figured I would take them with me when I go and biking and all that stuff. do you think these are a good option?
  8. W

Grassfed beef protein powder vs. regular?

What is going to be the difference between grass-fed beef protein powder and regular protein powder the grass-fed stuff definitely is more expensive maybe 10-15 dollars per tub but do you think it's worth it? Maybe bodymonster can give me some advice on that since he has a ranch.
  9. C

After workout protein shake mix

What do you think about mixing my own protein shake smoothies vs. buying ready made ones? There is one called Huel US ready to drink protein shake chocolate flavor It's $60 for a 12 bottles so that's a pretty good deal. that's about what like five bucks per? It comes with 22 g of protein per...
  10. B

Protein options peanut butter

Interested in boosting my protein intake and I'm looking for something with a peanut butter flavor I'm open to either a protein bar or a protein powder the only stipulation is it has to be decently healthy and also taste good does anyone on here have any sort of idea where I can get...
  11. S

Animal protein versus vegan protein?

what are going to be the main differences between taking animal protein and vegan protein powders which ones are going to be better for you health-wise and which ones are going to help build more muscle overall I'm trying to get some boost to my gym performance
  12. D

Post workout smoothie/shake

I'm looking to get more out of my workouts and I was hoping you could give me some tips as far as drinking a smoothie or a protein shake after I'm done my gym just put in a new bar so a lot of guys go there after their workouts to boost their protein. they have a lot of different options which...
  13. L

Best supp for weights

what are the best supplements I can use for weight training purposes I am doing about 20 to 25 sets per session I'm also making sure that I am getting plenty of protein so I don't need any protein supplements. aside from that what do you recommend I take post-workout to help me recover and grow
  14. V

Can females take male supplements?

I'm a female and I'm looking to take something along with my husband where we both can enjoy it together. he takes a lot of whey protein powder and he also takes a lot of creatine. are these two things that I can be taking as well with him before we go work out together? I'm in my twenties and...
  15. E

Best vegan supplements

what are the best supplements that a vegan can take to boost their protein consumption? I am currently getting less than 100 g of protein a day and it's hard to get more than that as a vegan. I would like to increase it more to get better results
  16. U

protein cookies Lenny and Larry’s

what do you think about Lenny and Larry’s protein cookies? I had one and my stomach felt weird afterwards but the people I train with swear by them. It has 16g of protein per cookie and I will say they taste good
  17. C

Non whey protein options

what are some of the best non whey protein powder options that are currently on the market that don't cost a lot of money if I can get something for $3 or less would be perfect for a day worth of protein
  18. X

Need more protein or what?

I'm currently getting around 220 g of protein a day and I am approximately 160 lb do you think that I need to push for 300 g of protein and use a protein supplement? If so which supplement would you recommend that I use
  19. J

post workout shakes

I wanted to mix up a shake post workouts wanted to add 2 scoops protein powder bananas vitamins creatine and blend it all up. What you think?
  20. F

Chocolate protein powder by pure protein?

Saw the stuff on sale on Amazon and it's only $26 for a whole tub of it. Each dose is 25 g of protein and it's only got two grams of sugar in 160 calories per scoop do you think this is a good deal their reviews are pretty decent like 4.5 out of 5
Back
Top Bottom