Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

running

1. R

Steroids have brought me happiness then sorrow

I started using steroids when i was 21 years old. I thought I was a grown up and alpha male at the time. I had it all. Women, money, cars, and a huge trust fund. Even my social media page brew up to 12K followers. Well all that came crumbling down after i crashed hard after stopping steroids...
  2. F

endurance supplements

Okay so it has been a little while since I went running I know I still have it in me because I used to do a lot of running back in the day I plan on starting tomorrow and I'm going to be doing one mile a day and then increasing it slowly what are some supplements you recommend for me to try...
  3. R

Running and AAS

I have been training for years both for endurance and muscle growth. I have now been stuck for 2 years at the same level for muscle size. I'd like to go on a cycle to break that level. I was wondering if keeping the running (low pace, about 80 kilometers a week, with a 50km run), would strongly...
  4. R

SARMs for pure endurance for a newbie

I am a runner looking to try some SARMs to improve endurance. It seems that Cardarine is the supplement to go with. Is there any other supplement to add to it or is Cardarine enough by itself? Another question is regarding proper usage. I was planning on trying it for 12 weeks and then taking...
  5. L

Calf Pumps from Running: Taurine Query.

Hi Everyone, I'm brand new to this and have a long standing issue I am hopeful someone here can help with. I have never taken any steroids but I do weights and cardio at the gym and have tried other common supplements in the past (e.g. createne, protein powder, vitamins / minerals etc...). I...
  6. M

Endurance athlete - recommended gear

Hey guys, I am a 36 year old who has always been very lean build. I am wanting to pack on about 15-20 lbs. I've been working out for 9-10 years now (4 days a week). Here is the catch, I am a very competitive long distance runner so I don't want to gain too much muscle too quick. I also wouldn't...
Back
Top Bottom