Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sleep

1. Q

Best way to get more quality sleep

I'm curious what is the best way to get better quality sleep at night. I would like to sleep harder than I do now. seems like every time there's a little noise or anything that I wake up and can't go back to sleep I'm looking for something like this to help boost my recovery. what supplement...
  2. S

Losing sleep REM?

My REM is off when i sleep I am getting up at 3 or 4am and unable to go back to sleep For a while i was taking Sleep liquid medication for when you have a really bad fever or cold and that was helping me fall asleep quick. I would get up in the middle of the night and take it. I want to get away...
  3. D

Getting some sleep problems on this stack

I’ve been running a bulking stack i got online I’m 5’7’’ and 175 pounds. But i am gaining weight fast. I’m 28 years old I am using sustanon 2x per week along with dianabol 30mgs a day What do you recommend i do to help with my sleeping woes? I am not sleeping well and having a hard time falling...
  4. C

Sleep help

N2sleep is out of stock it looks like I need something to help me sleep Can you suggest something i can take that is NOT a capsule. Either tab or powder
  5. G

I don’t feel good :(

Just feel like crap all day Maybe it was the time change Not sleeping well either What can i take to help with how i feel all day? Need a supplement
  6. A

Struggling to stay awake?

ever since my work schedule changed to where I'm getting home later I had a hard time staying awake the next day in the morning. I get home around 9:20 to 9:30. Go to the bathroom and unwind a little bit watch some TV and then go to sleep problem is the next day I feel tired the first half of...
  7. O

Supplements to take around gym time

can you give me a list of supplements and where to get them that are good to take around the time you're working out so I either work out at 6 a.m. before work or I work out around 5:30 p.m. afterwards so my late work out I don't want to take anything that may disturb my sleep
  8. H

Before bed products?

I'm looking for a product to feed my body while I sleep I'm also looking for something that can help me sleep better at night I seem to wake up and not be able to fall back asleep do you have any supplements suggestions?
  9. H

supplement to get me through the day

what do you do when you have a really rough night. Like say your kid is up all night sick and you don't sleep well or The Neighbor Next Door is having a party. I still have to get up and get my kids to school and go to work or what not. Do you take any special supplements to push through on a...
  10. P

Can’t sleep lately

Had a lot of stuff going on my life lately. Dealing with stuff with my divorce and also my kids been sick off and on for the past month. and I'm also dealing with issues with my landlord and rent payments and all that crap. haven't been able to sleep because I've been worried so much. I know...
  11. H

Cruising consequences and negative issues

I met up with a buddy at the gym who supplies steroids to people. He buys the gear from another guy who Manufacturers them. he is pretty huge and I wanted to follow what he recommended so I told him I would try it for a year. At the time I only weighed 162 lb and I was over 6 ft tall setting up...
  12. D

Best sleep products for the money

What are the best products to help with sleep that is Affordable right now my issue is not necessarily falling asleep but it's staying asleep. I find myself waking up at night and just pacing around on able to fall back asleep. I'm lucky to get more than 2 hours of sleep in a row without...
  13. B

Coffee alternative

What are some coffee Alternatives that I can take that will still give me the buzz but not the brown teeth and the other problems that I'm getting with coffee in terms of not being able to sleep at night. I guess I'm looking for something that's not a stimulant but will give me energy
  14. R

nutrozol benefits

I manage to get 7 hours of sleep per night but I get up a lot and my sleep isn’t hard at all. Do you think this stuff can help me get more quality sleep or am I wasting my time with it? Read that nutrozol has a lot of good stuff in it.
  15. M

Banned nutrition sleepy supps

What are the best banned nutrition supplements for helping me sleep better at night? My girlfriend has been saying I've been tossing and turning a lot lately. I've been dealing with a lot of stress at work and I think that I'm not able to calm down at night. What is the best supplement for sleep
  16. Q

supplements for sleep

what kinds of supplements do you guy take for sleep better? I sleep OKAY right now. I probably go to to sleep around 11 and wake up at 6. alarm wakes me up but I need my coffee to get me going. I’m sure there are some supps out there that can help you sleep harder and better
  17. Y

time released multivitamin help

time released multi vitamins yay or nay? I am seeing these more and more being pushed online, they claim you can take a dose and it releases over the course of the next 24 hours so your body is constantly being fed, even while you sleep! Sounds too good to be, what say you?
  18. G

Sleep supplements

I need some help getting better quality sleep at night. Lately I have been under a lot of stress and I toss and turn a lot. It's basically trying to fall asleep that is my problem it can take me to 2 3 hours while I lay in bed to fall asleep. There has to be a supplement out there that I can...
  19. S

sleep supplements

I haven't been sleeping good lately due to a lot of stress and being overworked. Also having to stay up and dealing with a crying baby all night hasn't helped the situation either. Being a father is not easy and I regret ever having a kid but that's a discussion for another day. My question is...
  20. M

nutrozol677 helps with sleep

I am posting an honest review for nutrozol677. I have had trouble falling asleep lately and also when I get up to pee at night I have a hard time falling back asleep, I just toss and turn and end up getting 4 hours at most. Since using nutrozol I sleep like a baby, I get up to pee and go back...
Back
Top Bottom