Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testolone

1. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 494 - SARMS - Testolone (rad140) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects

Evolutionary.org 494 - SARMS - Testolone (rad140) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-494-sarms-testolone-rad140-dosescyclesbenefitsside-effects/...
  2. F

Do I need support supplements on sarms?

I'm going to be running MK677 nutrobal and rad 140 testolone. My dosages will be around 25mgs each. I have never ran them together but have ran them solo. I also have never ran support supplements with them but I think it would be smart to right? Do you take support supplements while on sarms?
  3. F

Rad 140 - feel suppression

Hey guys, I’m running RAD140 and Cardarine at 20mg a day. I’m just about to finish my third week and feeling the suppression a good bit today. Libido is down but more than anything I’m just very lethargic and lazy. I have nolva on hand so was curious if you would recommend taking some, and at...
  4. J

Tricked into SARMS - looking for PCT help

Hey everyone, so my "friend" convinced me to take this new "supplement" when I started working out with him. Turns out he was doping me with testolone cuz he thought it'd be fun. When I figured it out, my balls were shrinking, so I confronted him blah blah. I'm pretty sure my testosterone has...
  5. S

nutrobal stacked with RAD

my goals this cycle are lean gains with fat loss. almost like a recomp. i find it difficult to put on size so nutrobal should boost my appetite right? my plan is: RAD 20mg a day 12 weeks nutrobal 25mg a day for 1 year straight do i need to add anything else here?
  6. StanSmith

Evolutionary.org Podcast #352[SARMS] Testolone RAD140, dangers and gains

Evolutionary.org Podcast #352[SARMS] Testolone RAD140, dangers and gains https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-352sarms-testolone-rad140-dangers-and-gains/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-podcast-352sarms-testolone-rad140-dangers-and-gains...
  7. S

Ostazol (M1 MK) only for SARMs only cycle PCT?

About to be getting done with a 10 week cycle of SARMs only, was looking for the perfect PCT as most PCTs I see use multiple products and its just very confusing. Been hearing a lot of good about Ostazol (M1 MK) and how it can be great for a SARMs PCT or AAS PCT. Was wondering if I could take...
  8. L

skinny fat noob: cut, bulk, or recomp

Hey all, want to get my feet wet for the first time, and test out sarms. Hoping to gain strength/mass, while trimming a bit of fat... (bone strength/density too, not sure if I need to specify this bit, but it's something in particular that I desire, this may fall under the mass/strength...
  9. J

Request Help - Stacking LGD + RAD 140 + GW

Hello Friends, I completed a SARMS Cycle a month back (had got from iSarms). Currently doing mini PCT with Clomid (25mg) and Nolva (20mg) daily along with DAA for 3 weeks. Am 40 male, 290 lbs, around 46% BF (got reduced to 42.5% BF after Sarms cycle, but don't trust the scale), and do lifting...
  10. N

Ligandrol & Testolone

Just new here, have very recently started lgd-4033 and rad-140, my dosage is 6mgs lgd and 10mgs rad every morning. I've been taking them for 13 days now and my strength has shot through the roof! I also feel like I'm putting on some muscle too! But since I've started I've saw a lot of people...
Back
Top Bottom