Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

noob

1. T

First Cycle Ever! Help

I am currently running my first dianabol cycle, in hopes of increasing muscle mass and then cutting down two weeks after my cycle. I plan on using Primobolan the two weeks of my cutting. Here is my 7 week plan, let me know how I could improve or change it. Stats: Age: 18 Ht: 5’9 Wt: 170 lbs...
  2. D

Proviron for treating low libido, ED & gyno?

Greetings gentlemen, I'm a 31 y/o lifetime natty who is experiencing some loss of libido and erection quality. I also have stable gyno which I plan to have removed in the future. I have the following questions for you: 1) Would Proviron help alleviate my problems? 2) What type of dosage...
  3. S

Ostarine dosing question

Good morning! I am hoping to start research with a SARM. The chemical that will be used is MK 2688 (Ostarine). It came in a 33 mg/ml vile, that has 30 ml. I am interested in researching a 4 week trial with it. How should the subject be dosed? I've seen many conflicting numbers and I am very...
  4. S

How the hell do I upload a avatar?

Hey everyone im having trouble trying to upload a avatar. I go to edit avatar and see no Upload picture or attach file handles just the pre defined pics.. any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated haha. Cheers
  5. G

Noob needs help with right direction

I am 34 and have low t. I'm a blue collar guy and don't make the cash my Dr is wanting for therapy. I have been going to the same Fucking gym for two years and can't find anyone f2f that was trustworthy. I don't want to break any rules here. I'm new to the forums. I've heard online orders are no...
Back
Top Bottom