Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

surgery

1. R

Steroids for spine healing

I got a MRI done after a year of back pain and they said that i have two vertebrae’s that need to be fused. I don't want to do the surgery and want to heal this on my own. I'm willing to do whatever it takes which steroids do you think can help heal injuries so I don't have to go under the knife
  2. H

Hold gear after emergency surgery?

47 years old on my 2nd cycle, 7 weeks in and needed emergency surgery last week (strangulated hemorrhoid, goddamn that hurt), out of lifting 1 more week. My question is do I just continue all gear to keep levels in range? I suspect yes but wanted to ask. 500mg test cyp per week 25mg proviron...
  3. X

sarms post surgery

I don’t see many threads about the benefits of using sarms post surgery. Seems like they would make sense for 3 reasons *they are mild and safer than steroids they help healing and repairs *they prevent muscle wasting. Am I wrong or right on those points? I have surgery coming up for my...
  4. A

Surgery while on cycle

Hey guys I go in for scar revision surgery next wednesday and I am on cycle. I am currently doing 400mg a week test Cyp, 20mg a day dbol, and 400mg a week EQ. Would any of those effect my surgery and what should I do when they have me fill out that form saying what I am taking? The surgery is...
  5. P

Var Source?? Post Surgery

How's it going Evo world? After a couple hours of web surfing I discovered Evo. Pretty sick I must say. With that said, if I break any rules in this post please flag me down (I'm sure you will as it seems this is a pretty tight run ship.) Anyways, I'm looking for legit var. I'm 25 now and have...
  6. P

Surgery on Test-E Cycle (only 13 days in)

Hi Guys, So I just started my first Test E cycle 13 days ago. I have a pinned a total of 4 times, 350MG a week. (was working up to 500mg/week) I haven't taken anything else, no HCG (yet) or arimidex (yet). ***I just got called in for a Hip Arthroscopic surgery, which will happen in 2...
Back
Top Bottom