Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ancillaries

1. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org 579 - Which Ancillaries Required during Steroid cycle?

Evolutionary.org 579 - Which Ancillaries Required during Steroid cycle? https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-579-which-ancillaries-required-during-steroid-cycle/
  2. Z

what would happen if I ran 4000mgs of test?

The most I have done before is 1250mgs of sustanon. That was a chore to inject 5CC’s per week lol has anyone tried jacking up the dose to 4000mgs total of testosterone per week? I was thinking of doing 2000mgs sustanon + 2000mgs of Test Cyp no AI and no other ancillaries, just the test to jack...
  3. G

[email protected] ancillaries stink

I'm not at all happy with bioniclabs for selling me bunk ancillaries not only that I have a problem on cycle because my estrogen got out of control but also they're in my post cycle I'm not recovering properly. I hundred percent blame these products that they've sold me which do not work
  4. I

Domestic supply sell ancillaries?

I had a question about domestic-supply.com About if they sell ancillaries or not I haven't decided yet which source I'm going to use but I want to use one that I can order everything from where I don't have to order steroids from one place and then order my post Cycle Therapy from the other if...
  5. 9

what do you stack with sarms?

I had a question about using sarms. I know about the difference stacks and I know that gw is a great sarm to use for fat loss, but my question is what are you suppposed to use with sarms for best results? Like are we supposed to use supplements, ancillaries, AI’s, etc with them? How about DNP/...
  6. L

Equipoise options

I’m 48 years old and am going to try equipoise EQ and testosterone together my plan is: 500mg EQ 250mg testosterone is 12 weeks too short and is 16 weeks too long? Getting a lot of conflicting info also what kind of ancillaries would you need on this? Is an AI a good idea or waste of time?
  7. R

essential supplements to take on steroids

I am going to be running my first cycle this summer. Really excited. Everyone has given me good suggestions on what to run and what ancillaries to use. I know about the AI, and all that. But I need some ideas on what supplements to run. Some guys say creatine is pointless for example.
  8. M

HELP!!Dostinex(Caber) and Arimidex as Ancillaries on cycle?!

Hey everyone, I hope I find you all well and making gains! I have a question for some experienced users. So, I jumped into the deep end without a floatation device for my last cycle (11 months ago). I was running 500mg Test E, 600mg EQ, 400mg Tren E, 50mg anavar ED, and 50mg winstrol...
Back
Top Bottom