Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cholesterol

1. K

High liver numbers?

I got bloods done I’ve got high liver numbers and i’ve got high cholesterol Which supplements can help bring this down? I’m not sure what else to do cause they are really bad post cycle
  2. I

Lowering blood pressure and cholesterol

hey everyone I had a question about which supplements would work best for someone who is dealing with high blood pressure and cholesterol issues would rather take a supplement than take cholesterol meds
  3. K

Steroids and cholesterol concerns

I’m doing 500mgs equipoise and 250mgs testosterone enanthate current cycle I’m about 280 pounds and 6’4’’ . body fat is about 20% my question was about cholesterol issues. I've had some issues with it in the past. Do you think this cycle would be okay to run and how long should I run it?
  4. K

Yikes cholesterol is high

so my cholesterol levels are high and my iron levels are almost below where they're supposed to be anyone go through this. I used to be extremely healthy but maybe I gained a little bit of extra weight on the tires and I need to shed some weight and get into better shape
  5. L

Running something for my heart

My cholesterol levels are around 265 and my blood pressure is above normal what are the best supplements that I can use that will help get my heart values back to normal Heard some good things on CoQ10. What do you think about it?
  6. G

Nobody talks cholesterol anymore

What is the Deal with people not talking about cholesterol levels I thought that that was a good indicator of how good your heart health was my total cholesterol levels have been in the 220 area for a few months how do I bring that down with supplementation?
  7. M

advice for blood work issues

I came off my steroid cycle 3 months ago in my bloodwork still hasn't normal as yet My WBC are low, my RBC are high. My ALT/AST are both high and my total cholesterol is high maybe I am not running the correct supplements to get this down. can you give me something that can help
  8. P

Cholesterol 230+

My cholesterol levels came in high so I went and got blood work done again and it's confirmed that they are at that level. They are at 230 and my doctor said they should be under 200 can you give me a supplement that I can start taking that can help get my cholesterol levels under control
  9. P

Cholesterol issues

I went and donated blood about 3 weeks ago and the next day I checked online or they give you your free cholesterol number and I was surprised that it was at 230. that honestly scared me. which supplements do you recommend I use to help with that.
  10. L

Fish oil needed

My doctor said I need to get more facts in my diet because my heart is not doing as well as it should be for my age. I'm 44 years old and he wants to put me on cholesterol medication if this doesn't get corrected he recommended I try fish oil can you give me a good brand please
  11. L

Best steroids for bad cholesterol

I've had bad cholesterol for the past 10 years. it runs in my family and I don't want to take cholesterol medication because I'm only in my thirties. I am mostly a powerlifter and I weigh 245 lbs … body fat around 18% I'm looking to get on a steroid cycle that won't Crush my cholesterol levels...
  12. D

Does creatine cause any type of bloat

I've been using creatine for the past two weeks and I'm wondering if it causes any type of bloat The reason is I seem to have gained 8 lb and also my cholesterol levels have gone over 200 for the first time in my life. just wondering if this could be from the creatine or if it could be from...
  13. B

Yeast rice fad or real?

I had a question about red yeast rice and if the stuff really works well for my heart health and cholesterol or is it just a fad? I read that 300 mg a couple times a day is supposed to be very good and it lowers your cholesterol
  14. L

Lowering my cholesterol

my cholesterol is currently over 200 and my doctor said that needs to get under that number because anything higher means that my body is stressed and my heart could be next I want to take a supplement that can help with this. He said that I can try a supplement but if that doesn't work I'm...
  15. J

Best cholesterol supplements

I'm wondering about liver and my kidneys and I think that my numbers are not good my other main concern is my cholesterol as well. what is the best cholesterol supplement that also can help me with my liver and kidneys to
  16. B

Blood work numbers are off

I just came off my steroid cycle about 4 weeks ago and I got blood work done just to see where things were at. I realize it's still early in the game but a lot of things were off. My AST, ALT, cholesterol and several other things were either High or low. I did not run cycle support was that a...
  17. F

Lowering cholesterol

can you recommend a supplement that can help me lower my cholesterol levels. My doctor said that I need to improve my diet and exercise but I'm also looking for a supplement to give me a boost as well. There are so many to pick from I'm not sure which one actually has work for you
  18. F

Supplements for cholesterol

I'm in my early thirties and my cholesterol levels are really off base I'm looking for a supplement that can help with cholesterol and help me feel better overall I think I started having this issue when I started gaining a lot of weight but I've lost the way back and it's still there
  19. P

High cholesterol help

I read an article that cholesterol is a silent killer among bodybuilders see, I'm a big guy I'm 240 lb and pretty muscular for my height. I worry about cholesterol and worry about my heart health. Is there a way that I can take a supplement every day to help control my cholesterol level so I...
  20. H

cholesterol and peptides

I read that hexarelin peptide is a analogue of ghrelin that has benefits with heart problems after a heart attack. With bodybuilders it can help us with skeletal muscle wasting and also help with our triglyceride levels and help with cholesterol even on steroids. Seems like more people should...
Back
Top Bottom