Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 16 week Testosterone Cardarine N2Guard Cycle Log

Ended training early today. Felt a twinge in my back that didn’t feel like normal fatigue. Probably was being overly cautious but figured better safe than sorry.

Got through

4x12 kb swings at 80lbs
4x8 deadlifts at 255lbs
4x10 back squat at 265 lbs
3x12 double kb Romanian DL at 60 each hand

Headed back in an hour or so to do the sauna then jumping in the cold plunge for some contrast therapy.

Ended training early today. Felt a twinge in my back that didn’t feel like normal fatigue. Probably was being overly cautious but figured better safe than sorry.

Got through

4x12 kb swings at 80lbs
4x8 deadlifts at 255lbs

Headed back in an hour or so to do the sauna then jumping in the cold plunge for some contrast therapy.
Finished the evening with a 10 minute core circuit, 20 minute sauna, 3 minute cold plunge.
@ajg223 yea if you feel something wrong stop
i suggest at least 1 day off to be safe

Got through

4x12 kb swings at 80lbs
4x8 deadlifts at 255lbs

Get some stretching in too

cold Plunge sounds pretty fun after a hard workout in the heat

I'm curious to see if this sauna and cold plunge is actually going to be a benefit

I'm curious to see if this sauna and cold plunge is actually going to be a benefit
I don’t know if there will be any measurable benefit. Especially as I’m not an elite athlete, but I enjoy them and what they do for my mental state at least. Might be all mental but figure they can’t hurt.

IMG_1850.png

14 hours fasted

Coffee, AG1, Psyllium Husk upon waking

Meal #1 (12:00 pm)
7 oz chicken breast
4 oz steamed broccoli
Pear
60/29/8/407

Dinner(5:30 pm)
Cheeseless enchiladas
Garden salad with oil and vinegar
49/37/20/550

Snacks
Carrots
Cucumbers
Pretzels
Humus
Protein Shake
Birthday cake ugh…
50/200/28/1244

I don’t know if there will be any measurable benefit. Especially as I’m not an elite athlete, but I enjoy them and what they do for my mental state at least. Might be all mental but figure they can’t hurt.
@ajg223 I think you'll have benefits 100% on recovery.

good day but does that app export text?

14 hours fasted

Coffee, AG1, Psyllium Husk upon waking

Meal #1 (12:00 pm)
7 oz chicken breast
4 oz steamed broccoli
Pear
60/29/8/407

Dinner(5:30 pm)
Cheeseless enchiladas
Garden salad with oil and vinegar
49/37/20/550

Snacks
Carrots
Cucumbers
Pretzels
Humus
Protein Shake
Birthday cake ugh…
50/200/28/1244
the dinner seems low carbs for enchiladas isnt it higher?

bday cake, your bday?

Got through

4x12 kb swings at 80lbs
4x8 deadlifts at 255lbs

good workout

Too many people forget how important the mental affect is. We are always worried about how it is affecting our appearance but mental is huge!

I don’t know if it’s the test or the increase in volume from what I’m used to, but I have been insatiably hungry. I was wondering, if my cycle is 16 weeks should I be feeding my body with healthy calories at this point, and then lower calorie intake the last 6-8 weeks to lean up?

I don’t know if it’s the test or the increase in volume from what I’m used to, but I have been insatiably hungry. I was wondering, if my cycle is 16 weeks should I be feeding my body with healthy calories at this point, and then lower calorie intake the last 6-8 weeks to lean up?
@ajg223 you should increase calories if you feel hungry. Try adding protein bars and shake a bit.

Back
Top Bottom