Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

2023 PSL TD thread with perks and giveaways. We love TD pics / You love discounts

Not much of a TD pic but this was my first order and was very excited to receive it so fast (6 days after order)

128964c8ceef7c564d46cffa1ca5738d.jpg

Thanks PSL for providing such an easy seamless experience!!!

[mention]P.S.L [/mention]
[mention]Vision [/mention]

Not much of a TD pic but this was my first order and was very excited to receive it so fast (6 days after order)

128964c8ceef7c564d46cffa1ca5738d.jpg

Thanks PSL for providing such an easy seamless experience!!!

[mention]P.S.L [/mention]
[mention]Vision [/mention]

Nice TD sir! I am certain you will be happy with the products :) If you need anything at all please don`t hesitate to reach out :) Enjoy!

Wanted to share my TD. Test E and Mast Prop are my bread and butter. My body responds extremely well to Test E across the board and Mast just makes me feel great. As an added bonus Mast also really brings out my vascularity. On lab work with Mast versus just Test I notice a MUCH higher amount of free test due to mast lowering SHBG. As far as sex drive this combo just takes it off the charts!!

I inject both of these in the same syringe and it is completely painless. Mon, Wed and Fri.

td-cleaned.jpg

Wanted to share my TD. Test E and Mast Prop are my bread and butter. My body responds extremely well to Test E across the board and Mast just makes me feel great. As an added bonus Mast also really brings out my vascularity. On lab work with Mast versus just Test I notice a MUCH higher amount of free test due to mast lowering SHBG. As far as sex drive this combo just takes it off the charts!!

I inject both of these in the same syringe and it is completely painless. Mon, Wed and Fri.

View attachment 15518
perfect combo

Unconventional PuritySourceLabs TD

2 X Semaglutide
3 X Izotex
1 X Raloxifex
3 X Clenbuterox-INJ
15 X CJC-1295 with DAC
3 X TAD600- Glutathione
6 X BPC157
6 X Thymosin Beta(TB4) Tb-500
10 X HGH Frag(176-191)
6 X IGF 1-LR3

+ a lot of Bacteriostatic Water

IMG_20230911_115023428~2.jpg

TD I had recently but i have been to busy to post it till now :)

Can never have enough Test 😎

1000002017.jpg

We LOVE EP/PSL TD photos!! Please share yours with us :)

Back
Top Bottom