Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

59eGFR, ruined kidneys?

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

hmm i cant say but im suspecting diet btw and lack of supplements like n2guard to control organs liver
post up your lOG

you are bordering around stage 2/3a kidney disease which is far from a danger zone but you should see a nephrologist as you state the function was bad BEFORE gear. we are not doctors. go see one lol. basically there is some mild kidney damage here.

you are bordering around stage 2/3a kidney disease which is far from a danger zone but you should see a nephrologist as you state the function was bad BEFORE gear. we are not doctors. go see one lol. basically there is some mild kidney damage here.

100% agreed. i am probably the most educated person on here, atleast among the mods (JP also has advanced degrees) and even I depend on doctors. hell i am going to one today for a bladder infection and next week i am going to a dentist so i can make sure i keep my teeth in top shape (don't want plaque breathe lol). a small problem can turn into a big one when you don't work with a medical professional on this stuff

there are too many people these days doing the whole 'post on facebook for my ailment' or listen to joe rogan for medical advice. it is beyond crazy

You are constantly putting too much pressure on your body and specially kidneys..........start n2guard at the earliest possible.............

First of all. Thank you guys for all the input.

I’ve now checked my bloods back to 2017, where my eGFR was 70, it is supposed to be 80>

I’ve had hypothyroidism since 2010. I belive this is the main reason for the bad kidneys. I will get in contact with a doctor.

First of all. Thank you guys for all the input.

I’ve now checked my bloods back to 2017, where my eGFR was 70, it is supposed to be 80>

I’ve had hypothyroidism since 2010. I belive this is the main reason for the bad kidneys. I will get in contact with a doctor.

are you planning to post a LOG journal? you shared nothing with us and ignored all requests.

Because he can if he so desires

Mobster you know very well we are NOT doing it right by giving him serious kidney advice without seeing his log, maybe the man is eating 10,000 mgs of sodium and no water with 5 hours of cardio, anything is possible. "more bloodwork" wont fix this, an actual LOG with proper diet training cardio everything record will show us why his kidneys hurt.

Mobster you know very well we are NOT doing it right by giving him serious kidney advice without seeing his log, maybe the man is eating 10,000 mgs of sodium and no water with 5 hours of cardio, anything is possible. "more bloodwork" wont fix this, an actual LOG with proper diet training cardio everything record will show us why his kidneys hurt.

I will post a log shortly.

My comment, as you well know, is about choice. I HAVE also commented elsewhere that we can do more with more info such as that seen in a log.

I've got a log Eddie. Where is YOUR log?

Update:

Just took 6 days off workoing out, high amounts of water, quit all supplements and lowered protein to 180g from 250. Did another kidney panel and eGFR is still at 59, exacly the same as it was one week ago.

Either my body needs more time to show results or the underlying issue is something else. I just saw that my 2020 bloods had 79 eGFR, but in 2017 it was around 70. So something is definetely lowering it.

Log will come up soon.

Back
Top Bottom