Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

59eGFR, ruined kidneys?

Update:

Just took 6 days off workoing out, high amounts of water, quit all supplements and lowered protein to 180g from 250. Did another kidney panel and eGFR is still at 59, exacly the same as it was one week ago.

Either my body needs more time to show results or the underlying issue is something else. I just saw that my 2020 bloods had 79 eGFR, but in 2017 it was around 70. So something is definetely lowering it.

Log will come up soon.

Again if you want actual help bro post up a LOG and update it, it's almost impossible to judge anything without an ongoing log.

Update:

Just took 6 days off workoing out, high amounts of water, quit all supplements and lowered protein to 180g from 250. Did another kidney panel and eGFR is still at 59, exacly the same as it was one week ago.

Either my body needs more time to show results or the underlying issue is something else. I just saw that my 2020 bloods had 79 eGFR, but in 2017 it was around 70. So something is definetely lowering it.

Log will come up soon.

Once your are working on diminished organ capacity it's gonna take some time for your numbers to improve. What have you done besides lowering protein? You should be taking N2Guard at the very least. I would also recommend 2 months of Kidney Stuff. Your numbers should improve greatly.

Back
Top Bottom