Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A bit of advice please...

definitely looking forward to seeing more about you
you got the potential that definitely have great results

catch up for sure but definitely put up a log
also check out the other logs and the way guys set up their Cycles
look at sgentz log for example, he follow strict diet and training consistent

Bros you got to put potential to do really well
I think you got a lot of options it's just a matter of what you want

whats done is done but why on the planet earth would you be running a cycle and THEN asking these questions?? you should NEVER start a cycle without having EVERYTHING on hand and KNOWING EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING

I've just started taking Baltic Pharmaceuticals Testosterone Enanthate. I'm injecting 200mg/1ml twice a week evenly time split. I'm on my third dose. I'm going to the gym 3/4 times a week rotating muscle groups.

My plan was to do ten week of testosterone enanthate 400mg per week for ten weeks then do ten weeks on nolvodex then come off completely for 20 weeks.

My question is

A) do I need to be taking anything with the Test E ?

B) Have I got the dosage right? I don't want to have massive gains just get in shape a bit.

C) is my plan the right idea or have I got it completely wrong.

Any help is really appreciated!
Bro te think your pct nolva 10 weeks huh

I've just started taking Baltic Pharmaceuticals Testosterone Enanthate. I'm injecting 200mg/1ml twice a week evenly time split. I'm on my third dose. I'm going to the gym 3/4 times a week rotating muscle groups.

My plan was to do ten week of testosterone enanthate 400mg per week for ten weeks then do ten weeks on nolvodex then come off completely for 20 weeks.

My question is

A) do I need to be taking anything with the Test E ?

B) Have I got the dosage right? I don't want to have massive gains just get in shape a bit.

C) is my plan the right idea or have I got it completely wrong.

Any help is really appreciated!
@kingcav86 Welcome to evo....start a log and share the progress with us..........

Back
Top Bottom