Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Accutane while on cycle??

I am currently on accutane and therefore haven't cycled fir some time, but I know a few that incorporate 10mgs a day when blasting.

Casca

The Green Machine

bro accutane messes up the liver...so i guess it's safe with n2guard but i wouldn't recommend it.....

Yeah I'm for sure going to take a liver protectant and I'm going to get montly blood tests to make sure all is good. I'm not sure what does my dermo wants me doing though as I haven't had my appt yet

I have been on accutane for 5 months at a high dose, my values have only slightly raised, eat appropriately, and u will be fine. 10mgs a day is not the 100mgs a day I have been on.

Casca

The Green Machine

How'd accutane work for ya? I have acne on my back that's a bitch to go away... my chest used to be an issue but that's cleared up a lot better

So thankful for it bro,!!!!!!! My skin was so nice prior to 1st cycle, broke out in pct bad!!!

My skin is better than b4!!!

Casca

The Green Machine

I went 40-80-100-100-100, this is my last 2 weeks. My pores r tighter almost nonexistent. Smooth as all hell, non fragrant soap and non fragrant lotions have been most beneficial.

Casca

The Green Machine

Just be careful with that stuff. Accutane has some pretty bad side effects. I wouodmt recommend it on cycle. Just because your body will be under enough stress already

what is the purpose for using Accutane..what does it do.

It's a god-send for controlling acne.

I was "lucky" enough to have sever cystic acne growing up, and finally got on accutane in college back in the late 90s. Works great for accutane but it can really stress your liver, and if you believe some of the literature that is out there it can cause psyche issues in some people. It won't make you schizo or manic, but some claim to be depressed even to the point of being suicidal. Personally, I was pretty "down" most days, but I don't think I was anywhere near clinically depressed. It did fuck up my liver something wicked though. If you use it, be careful, and definitely monitor your labs. Your liver enzymes can get out of control quick but I imagine that is dose dependent.

I went 40-80-100-100-100, this is my last 2 weeks. My pores r tighter almost nonexistent. Smooth as all hell, non fragrant soap and non fragrant lotions have been most beneficial.

Casca

The Green Machine

Awesome info. I have some on hand for my next run. Hoping to be able to keep my dosage at 10-20 and go the preventative route.

Accutane scares the shit out of me. My friend almost got booted from the military for using it... under a doctor's supervision.

Awesome info. I have some on hand for my next run. Hoping to be able to keep my dosage at 10-20 and go the preventative route.

The preventative route is what we looking at really. Keeping the seb gland from going into hypermode due to excessive test being administered is crucial for those that r more sensitive on cycle. 10mgs a day seems to be average for those that use it.

Casca

The Green Machine

I took 3 courses of mega doses as a child and bloods were always beyond fine. I'd think 10mg daily is like child's play compared to what I was taking at 14/15/16 yrs old.

If it was there wouldn't have been a GIANT fold out warning pamphlet with it and multiple class action law suits against it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack all of the prohormone here were to be said super potent and quite damaging, surprised u didn't just say take n2guard and ud be golden. 10mgs a day bro. And anyone not having bloods done is stuoid, all of these orals affect us. Taking the proper steps to be safer doing so is where we r at. Not reckless abandon.

Casca

The Green Machine

Back
Top Bottom