Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ACE-031 peptide info

LetLovin

Registered
I had a question about this peptide called ACE031. could this be the answer for those of us who struggle to gain any size and strength? I heard it binds to myostatin within the muscles it makes them inactive. Does this mean if I take it I will start gaining a lot of size quickly. Also do I need to inject the stuff directly into the muscle or anywhere?

I had a question about this peptide called ACE031. could this be the answer for those of us who struggle to gain any size and strength? I heard it binds to myostatin within the muscles it makes them inactive. Does this mean if I take it I will start gaining a lot of size quickly. Also do I need to inject the stuff directly into the muscle or anywhere?

I actually tried ace-031, I didn't see much results when compared to something as basic as IGF-1LR3. I would suggest you go with IGF1 or MGF if you want myostatin inhibition.

you can try it, but i am always skeptical of these myostatin peptides

bro one of my boys used ACE and had good gains

Did not work for me

Not alot of science backing it to provide great results.

Back
Top Bottom